Home The Bridge
Options

Contact your local cbs news about Polywatergate

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
With the connection to Star Trek maybe contacting your CBS local news might be the way to go.

Let them know of the bait and switch.

That DB waited until their normal time limits of selling the packs was over before making the change.

Mention the crew had a unique ability.
When the time limit for sales of this crew ended, two days late would be an event that ability would be very useful in.
When time limit of sales was up a few minutes later, DB quickly changed said crew to useless for the event by their change.
Tell them to you this is a bait and switch and in their Terms of service they say nothing in the terms of service can take away are consumer rights.

Might be the best way to go.
Probably wise to explain effort made if you failed or did get her.
That you only tried to get her because of unique ability.
Also mention she had that unique ability after you bought her.
Also how many days she had that ability for you.
For me I received from rewards and bought DYC on Monday Wednesday she was worthless too me.

I think this may be the best way to go.

Edit: what I mean about contacting your local CBS news. They usually will have a spot in the news where they help people with matters like this.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    With the connection to Star Trek maybe contacting your CBS local news might be the way to go.

Let them know of the bait and switch.

That DB waited until their normal time limits of selling the packs was over before making the change.

Mention the crew had a unique ability.
    When the time limit for sales of this crew ended, two days late would be an event that ability would be very useful in.
    When time limit of sales was up a few minutes later, DB quickly changed said crew to useless for the event by their change.
    Tell them to you this is a bait and switch and in their Terms of service they say nothing in the terms of service can take away are consumer rights.

Might be the best way to go.
    Probably wise to explain effort made if you failed or did get her.
    That you only tried to get her because of unique ability.
    Also mention she had that unique ability after you bought her.
    Also how many days she had that ability for you.
    For me I received from rewards and bought DYC on Monday Wednesday she was worthless too me.

I think this may be the best way to go.

Edit: what I mean about contacting your local CBS news. They usually will have a spot in the news where they help people with matters like this.

Also, since CBS also owns the rights to ST. Makes sense for them to do it. DB is tarnishing the franchise!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok now you’re taking this WAY out of bounds. It’s over man and it won’t escalate to the Supreme Court
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Frank....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Seems like overkill.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, I am all about calling out poor behavior and frustrations and pushing DB to change, but yeah, I think calling the news or a class action suit is a wee bit overkill.
  • Options
    Have fun storming the castle.
  • Options
    This is starting to look really pathetic...
  • Options
    A wise man once told me a way to put a situation someone is dealing with into perspective....

Imagine it as a headline on the local paper and see if it looks silly. If it doesn't, Picture it as a headline in 10 years and see if it still holds up.

While I am upset at the recent developments, it doesn't even make it to my kids school paper.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I was assuming this was a joke thread...
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wise man once told me a way to put a situation someone is dealing with into perspective....

Imagine it as a headline on the local paper and see if it looks silly. If it doesn't, Picture it as a headline in 10 years and see if it still holds up.

While I am upset at the recent developments, it doesn't even make it to my kids school paper.

"Man upset scantily-clad video game avatar not delivered as advertised"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or Ask yourself what would Ben Shapiro think?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    : Hi, 911 emergency.
    : Yes, I'd like to report a serious crime.
    : Is this an emergency?
    : Yes! I spent money on a new character in a mobile game, and then the game developers updated the character because it was unfairly powerful. This is an outrage! I only bought the character because it was unfairly over-powered in the game. How dare the developers correct their mistake! I demand satisfaction!
    : Sir, is there a window near you?
    : Yes, yes there is.
    : Sir, please go jump out that window.
This discussion has been closed.