Home The Bridge

Another GREAT "FREE" Standard Boost Ten Pull......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
HAVE A NICE DAY
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get three legendary shuttle boosts is fantastic. Better than any standard pull I've had. Congrats.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything people won't complain about today?

Edit: Looks like I posted too soon. I just read the title and figured this was 100% sarcasm. Carry on.

I couldn't find the other thread. I think previous best was 2 Gold one Purple. And these are from the free ones from Thursdays!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    You have a lot of notifications and quite a few open tabs!
    edited August 2018
    HAVE A NICE DAY

Best Pull so far today, on the Thursday free ones
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one time boost, all the others are rep fuel. :/
    DB: Do Better
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    lv9o843wb2q2.jpg
    Here's one from the credit portal.
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Only one time boost, all the others are rep fuel. :/

Sound like me. I use mostly Speed Ups to get as much done in Fraction Event the first day as possible, when I can be here until 2100 Eastern, then I Double Up overnight. Anything else that is not Purple or Gold almost all goes into Replicator......
    lv9o843wb2q2.jpg
    Here's one from the credit portal.

That is a good Credit Ten Pull ,for sure. I did seven or eight this morning, got two Purples, IIRC, total.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Congratulations!!!

Now ummm.......I have had pretty good luck with cadet pulls.....8 time boosts on one pull, then 7 time boosts on one....and even some on the 45,000 credit too :) With screenshots!

Trista
  • edited August 2018
    @DScottHewitt

i assume you have the permissions from all the people on the right-sidepanel to post the pictures of them here?

can't be that difficult to crop such things away before posting...
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt

i assume you have the permissions from all the people on the right-sidepanel to post the pictures of them here?

That was the nub of my gist regarding all the open tabs. It was a subtle attempt to call attention to the rest of the image and all the possibly sensitive information it contains.
    @DScottHewitt

ByloBand wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt

That was the nub of my gist regarding all the open tabs. It was a subtle attempt to call attention to the rest of the image and all the possibly sensitive information it contains.

Okay. have a nice day.