Home Make It So!

Please fix the daily rewards calendar

I've been noticing for the last couple of months that I never seem to reach the last day of rewards on the daily rewards calendar. I just counted it off today again and saw that I would miss the final day's reward of a 10x pull.

THEN I counted the number of rewards for the month and realized there are 32 rewards. THIRTY TWO. As in one more day then there are days in this month or ANY month. Since the specific rewards aren't assigned to any given date on a calendar and are just rewards for longing each day during the month, this makes no sense. Please fix it.

Comments

• I believe the final entry is a preview for the first day of the following month. If you'll notice, the VIP bonus requirement is reset to 1 there.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
    I doesn't do that every month. In May, I was able to claim the final reward.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to claim all rewards on the monthly table, you need to log in every day. If you miss some days, you won't get all of the rewards.