Home Ready Room

End of phase 1

Quick question...

If you start a shuttle before the end of the first phase and it returns after the rollover to phase two, do you get VP for those shuttles?

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yes, open as many shuttles as you can before the phase change for max VP.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question...

If you start a shuttle before the end of the first phase and it returns after the rollover to phase two, do you get VP for those shuttles?

Yes, yes you do! There are some display issues regarding bonus/shared crew and the predicted success percentage, but the VP will be awarded. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Thanks folks, so if I'm reading this right, I can open up the 24 (18?) Shuttles and I'll be getting vps for pretty much the rest of the event?
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    No... open shuttles have an expiration date... (12 hrs i think)
  • Thanks much...I opened them all since time was tight...I'll post up when they stop to confirm
  • Yup, they expire 9 hours from now, so I'm assuming whatever I send before that point is golden
  • PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Off topic question, I'm new to the forum. Might be a silly question, but how do I create a new discussion? I don't see an option for that anywhere.
  • Off topic question, I'm new to the forum. Might be a silly question, but how do I create a new discussion? I don't see an option for that anywhere.

You need to have 2 stars, so post in some discussions until you get them. I would post in the engineering room. When Shan comes back from Vacation if you don't have a second star, she has been known to Grant it.