Home The Bridge

New Guantlet Reward Type?

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve had reports from 2 different people in my fleet of receiving a reward in the gauntlet that refreshes all of your crews fatigue. Has this been announced anywhere and is anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• I really hope this isn't a thing. The last thing it needs is even more RNG.
  • I don't know if it's a reward but about a month or so ago that happened to me a few times. I thought it was just a random glitch and it hasn't happened for a while
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • XanatharXanathar ✭✭✭
    This happened to me a while back, but I put it down to a quirk or accidentally hitting a "restore" button or something.

Might be a good idea actually, certainly a more useful reward that the usual blue trainers, basic portal pulls or random junk that you already have plenty of.
  • I've noticed that the rewards are more significant these days. The last few rounds I've played, I've gotten higher level items like a SR emitter and more 3* items and just after winning the 1st 3 rounds.
    Hope this is a change for better rewards.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Without an image of an item that says "magic restore pill", I'm gonna guess they were playing around the 2h mark where it resets.
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    I have had my crew refresh hours early. Mostly around midnight. Seen it right before the end as well.
    Like I did my last run 330 left and log on 10 till and have every one up.
  • It isn't necessarily at 4 hours when it refreshes. It can start your "counter" early if you were online close to reset.
  • Sybok MKIISybok MKII ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Happened to me too but many months ago, almost when the Gauntlet was firstly introduced.
    I remember it clearly: it had the same icon of the latinum ingots and it was labeled "Something that you need".
  • I've had that item drop- it didn't refresh my crew though.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sybok MKII wrote: »
    Happened to me too but many months ago, almost when the Gauntlet was firstly introduced.
    I remember it clearly: it had the same icon of the latinum ingots and it was labeled "Something that you need".

That is exactly how they described it!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sybok MKII wrote: »

That's a dev placeholder that leaked (leaks?) through on occasion. Like the "CLIZZZOACK" and "BOREDing" text that made it through on skirmishes (man, I wish they'd leave those and refresh it, some unexpected fun I found in the game).

Almost certainly an error. I was hoping you were going to say it was a voyage refresh token or something. My gauntlet rewards have been significantly lower than normal the past few months.
    I'm all for a refresh reward though, as long as ranked rewards remain worthless as they are now.