Home The Bridge

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit Community Pull Results

2»

Comments

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I got a second star on past freebie Kung Fu Sarek.
  • 2 beholds, both purple, both added a star...so not too shabby
  • I was going to save this one, but accidentally hit the button today. Honor and schems. Meh.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Got some honor then a 4 star behold in the second to last slot with all options ff then a begold with Katrine, Rura Pente Kirk, or _______ (i forgot who...) took Kirk since i wanted him since his release!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats...forgot to take a screenshot. I don’t remember what schematics I got (not many) but I got a behold with a fourth star on Lt. Ash Tyler, a fifth star on someone I didn’t care about, and a second star on Mirror Jadzia. I went with Jadzia, and not just for the upcoming event.
  • The 3rd star for Captain Q and a lot of schematics.
    It could be worse. It could be another Dominion Dukat.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Schematics for one of the NX ships and junk.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    When the highlight is adding a 6th level to a useless level-8 ship (Terran Empire Constellation Class), you know it was a bad premium pack pull!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I got two purple beholds. Third star for Professor Scott and fourth for Captain T'Pol.
  • I haven't pulled mine yet, postponing the inevitable disappointment, lol... I never get the abovementioned double begolds/beholds.

Squadmate got her typical luck, begold & behold both useful

~ seeking out new life
  • Double-Behold. First, in the next-to-last spot, a 4* for Anastasia Komananov/Combat Medic Paris/Claiborne Chekov (had Paris and Chekov 4/4, so took Kira)
    Then, in the last spot, a 5-star Behold, Gangster Spock/Torchbearer Rejac/Captain Lorca (took Spock, as he comes up more often in events)
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    When the highlight is adding a 6th level to a useless level-8 ship (Terran Empire Constellation Class), you know it was a bad premium pack pull!

My awful community 10x results were more than off-set by the results of my 2 ranked reward 1x premium pulls:

1 - behold --> 3rd star for FE Mirror Sisko, my 26th best crew for the next event (2 other choices were both immortalized)

2 - beGold --> 3rd star for FE Abe Lincoln (other choices were a 2nd star for 23rd Century Martok and a first copy of Duelist Torres)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

My awful community 10x results were more than off-set by the results of my 2 ranked reward 1x premium pulls:

1 - behold --> 3rd star for FE Mirror Sisko, my 26th best crew for the next event (2 other choices were both immortalized)

2 - beGold --> 3rd star for FE Abe Lincoln (other choices were a 2nd star for 23rd Century Martok and a first copy of Duelist Torres)

Weird...I also got a behold from a single pull and ended up with another star on Mirror Ezri. RNG is helping us out for next week’s event, eh?
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r23u0ke38rt2.png

Pretty sure I win the community pull this event ;)
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Begold. Took 2nd star on RAF Obrien.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!