Home The Holodeck

T minus 24 hours until Shan is back from Vacation.....

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
Right now is she thinking, "OK, nice break, probably need to clean a few things up on the board, but how bad could things have gotten, I was only away a few days...."

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to chip in on sending her some flowers to ease the re-entry?
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    i think a bottle of Scotch would be more appropriate, with a nice apology card..."Dear Shan: Sorry we set fire to your desk while you were gone."
    gdo8ssjsblep.jpg
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think she'll even catch up on stuff she missed? She might just do a 'take it from here' kind of deal. Who knows if Riker will even bother filling her in, he might consider all that stuff as 'resolved'
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Think she'll even catch up on stuff she missed? She might just do a 'take it from here' kind of deal. Who knows if Riker will even bother filling her in, he might consider all that stuff as 'resolved'

I think all that stuff is going to keep popping up on the existing or new threads, so I imagine she will need to read and catch up
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day isn't over yet...
    (Ominous music as "to be continued" fades on to and off of the screen to black)
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving this discussion to Holodeck. I'm also counting the minutes until Shan returns. <3
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yateball wrote: »

Deal with it.
  • I just hope she is not inundated by stupid requests to tie up her day and negate the relaxation from the holiday!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...