Home The Bridge

'Special Offers' August 27th

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
Iconic Crew again $50 USD for 30 packs. Probably a no either way, but I'd usually think about it. With DB's recent struggles it's a completely easy no

Comments

• Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload. Nope.
  • Starry Skies.

Can somebody please make this offer go away permanently.... It can't still be being bought, can it?!?
  • Grow Your Crew - $25. No thank you.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Grow Your Crew'

The clock is ticking... Can Shan get back and resolve our issues in the next 11 hours and 26 minutes? >:)
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    k64mmkn4z2w1.jpg
    At this rate, DB is never getting money from me on Mondays.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just say no.

luv7i230j2jc.png

But don't you want to "take your rightful place in the battle arena"?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrol the Galaxy. $9.99 for ships I've had FF for months. Ya, tell me again how these offers are targeted?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload. nope
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, I'll get around to restarting and see what I won't be purchasing later. Whatever it is, after the recent dumpster fire, it's a no purchase.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic Crew. Not really my thing even if I weren’t withholding spending indefinitely.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    Patrol the Galaxy. $9.99 for ships I've had FF for months. Ya, tell me again how these offers are targeted?

I think it is random based on an RNG roll. I also think the crew ones are more rare because some marketing person told them people will only buy them so often and the % each one is offerred is designed to maximize revenue. They know you will not buy that one, but assume you will leap at 10 for 10 because you got that one 3 weeks in a row.
    Honorable pursuits for $10. Yeah, not interested in that even if I was interested in any purchases.

I think Wundigore is right, they're trying to create impulse buys by creating and preying on fear of missing out, but all it does is irritate me and I suspect costs sales from others because of the timing of when they would make purchases but aren't available.
  • Same one as usual....

Exceed your Dreams - $99.99 offer. Will be skipping it as usual.
  • Starry Skies, for when DB is tired of taking my money.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Starry Skies. Never. Just...no.
  • Starry Skies. Never. Just...no.

Lol... Same
    ~ seeking out new life
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Starry Skies, come on DB, those ships are FF, stop using your terrible RNG and instead use some business CRM policies.
  • Dilithium No-verload.
  • First 10 for 10 in a while, I bit. All honor and schems. That pitiful portal update did me no good at all - DB just put everything in the portal!
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing portal updates do is dilute the pool even more. When updates are done odds should be adjusted as well.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    The only thing portal updates do is dilute the pool even more. When updates are done odds should be adjusted as well.

We need generations and break downs of packs. Like, I dunno, Hearthstone, That Other Adversarial Star Trek Game, Magic: The Gathering, and every other CCG I've ever run into.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grow Your Crew, the 15-pack one. That offer of two 10x10 packs a week or so back showed me my crew's grown plenty already, so that's a pass for me.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conquer Space - Tosh but seriously, is there anything worth spending money on in this game?

Jim
    DB: Do Better