Home The Bridge

DB: please create a Redjac card

Timelines has been ticking along for some time now and we've gotten many a villainous character. But no Redjac. Please, DB, he's iconic. And, yes, I know that he inspired Voyager's Clown--who is available. But still. Redjac's the original.

I've been in-game avatarless for years, convinced that he was only an event/pack away. I'm not getting any younger, though (I checked) and a little love for ST's original bogyman would be very kindly received.

PS Halloween isn't too far off. Just saying. :D

Comments

• "Kill you all! Die! Make you suffer!"
  • "I am without ending. I have existed from the dawn of time, and I shall I live beyond its end! In the meantime, I shall feed, and this time I do not need a knife. You will all die horribly in searing pain!" -ST: Wolf in the Fold
  • This is a great idea. Of course since John Fieldler is dead, hope they can get the rights.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right after this one.fgmqe07e7gti.jpg
  • This is a great idea. Of course since John Fieldler is dead, hope they can get the rights.

It doesn't have to be John Fieldler (although that would be awesome); it could just be the gas cloud that displayed on the viewscreens when it was disembodied. More creatures, please! As Capt. Chaos suggested, Armus would be very fine indeed. And what about the Crystalline Entity? A Halloween Monster Pack featuring Redjac, Armus, & the CE? Shut up DB, and take my money!
    PS they could even throw in the DS9 Dal'Rok just for giggles...
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see Redjac and the tar creature added.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Right after this one.fgmqe07e7gti.jpg

The fact that this character card doesn't exist yet is my greatest disappointment in this game. They could have easily made an entire event out of it and I would have thrown every dilithium shard I have at it.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.