Home Ready Room
Options

Cross-referencing skills and traits

There are a lot of nice character tools on this forum but I haven't seen one that specifically let's you cross-reference traits and skills. Or maybe I've seen the tool with that capability but haven't seen that particular function. On the wiki I can look at traits but then I have to pull open each character to see if they have the right skill but that's a little cumbersome because there are a lot you have to go through.

The galaxy map is my favorite part of the game but I'm locked out of certain nodes and I'm trying to keep an eye out for characters that can unlock them. Though I think I'll be sad when I finish the galaxy map since then I won't have any real goals.

Comments

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Do Not Airlock checklist ...

Haven't checked it out in ages, but I'm sure you can search per skill ... I do know that when you indicate that you have certain crew that have a required skill and can pass a certain node that this is shown. It also shows crew you should look for/keep because you are missing those traits.

I never really bothered with that aid because I kept all crew anyway, and so just went to the wiki and manually searched for crew that had traits I was missing and who could pass a node. I then made a list of attainable crew (3*s and 4*s) coupled with their key traits, highlighting those that popped up more often.
    To be honest, I ended up with a list of around 3-4 traits and a couple of crew per trait.
    e.g. E8.m12 - Find a Fever: DIP/Dominion; Kilana FE 2/4 or Weyoun FE 3/4 (this has since changed due to the recent mega-event!). I skipped 5* Founder because I thought the chance I'd get that crew would be minimal (and I haven't as of yet). But passed the node ages ago with a 2/4 Kilana.
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I've used that in the past. I'll take another look at it. Thanks.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew tab will tell you who you need to complete uncompleted missions.
    The Missions tab will tell you what crew you have that can complete the mission.
    Intentionally Left Blank