Home Engineering Room
Options

Immortalized Behold choices show as "Not Owned"

[ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in Engineering Room
I was unable to get a screenshot of this, but I just had a behold where the choices were Niners Rom, which I had a 3/4 stars, and Young Khan and Alidar Jarok, who I have immortalized and in cryostasis. However, the text in the behold above both Khan and Jarok read as "Not Owned" instead of "Immortalized."

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was unable to get a screenshot of this, but I just had a behold where the choices were Niners Rom, which I had a 3/4 stars, and Young Khan and Alidar Jarok, who I have immortalized and in cryostasis. However, the text in the behold above both Khan and Jarok read as "Not Owned" instead of "Immortalized."

You absolutely certain they're still in cryo? There have been a few reports in the past of crew randomly disappearing from the cryo chamber. I've taken to screenshotting my whole roster (frozen and unfrozen) every month or so, just as proof in case somebody goes AWOL.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

You absolutely certain they're still in cryo? There have been a few reports in the past of crew randomly disappearing from the cryo chamber. I've taken to screenshotting my whole roster (frozen and unfrozen) every month or so, just as proof in case somebody goes AWOL.

I looked just now, they are both still frozen.