Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyages sent after downtime completed are getting automatically returned shortly after being sent

Voyages sent after scheduled downtime completed are getting automatically returned shortly after being sent, I sent voyage out shortly after game came back online then log out, after couple hours i log back on to find voyage had been returned within few minutes after being sent

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    They recalled voyages around 1:30 ET, but the actual down time was almost an hour late. So if you logged on right after the end of the expected downtime (1:45ish ET) and started a new voyage that new one also ended up recalled when the actual down time took place.

At least that was my experience. My current voyage (started after the actual down time appears to be running fine).
  • Options
    They recalled voyages around 1:30 ET, but the actual down time was almost an hour late. So if you logged on right after the end of the expected downtime (1:45ish ET) and started a new voyage that new one also ended up recalled when the actual down time took place.

At least that was my experience. My current voyage (started after the actual down time appears to be running fine).

While your explanation sound reasonable and may be what happen for some players to have 2nd voyage returned. I login about 2 pm and noticed extra message in mail, after reading the message which stated 1 hour downtime i log back out without doing anything else, at 2:35 pm i log back in collect voyage and sent another
  • Options
    I sent my last voyage out at 4pm central standard time. I logged out, came back its 637pm and guess what I found returned voyage with zip in it. Nothing. So that above idea is not what is happening.
  • Options
    well, mine got wiped out entirely. less than pleased. it was a 6 hour jaunt, too. all for nothing.