Home Ready Room
Options

Another Begold help

Of the three Sulan constantly kicks my butt in the gauntlet, so I'm leaning towards him. Anyone have other thoughts?c6ulerru8pz4.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janeway gets events regularly and this one is Borg which is a collection.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends so much on your other crew and your play...

Sulan is without a doubt excellent for the gauntlet if that's your thing. He's just not much good besides that.

Janeway has pretty good SCI base even at 1/5 and is halfway decent for voyages.

Shinzon is, meh. I mean he's got a nice ship ability (if you're looking for something positive), but nothing some other/better crew don't have.
  • Options
    sulan might be good when his gauntlet traits come up but i hardly ever see him. janeway has voyage utility every day and high odds of events.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    My SCI is still a little on the low side of depth so I would probably go for Janeway, Sulan would be my second choice for gauntlet. Shinzon not great base for shuttles, mediocre for voyages, gauntlet not going to set the world alight and arena/skirmish well depends who you have but I would place it lowish on the agenda.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throwing in a vote for Janeway
  • Options
    I would go for Janeway.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed with the others: Janeway. Sulan is beatable in the gauntlet with the right crew.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I guess Borg is the way to go.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    are_dub wrote: »
    Thanks for the input. I guess Borg is the way to go.

You might think otherwise, but resistance is futile.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borgway: I like Sulan and use him a lot in the Gauntlet, but Janeway with her high Science and future event potential its a no brainer. Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I would go with janeway :)