Home The Bridge

Loque'que Sato Offer

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
So as to "prove" that Killy "wasn't" a mistake, this week they are offering Loque'que Sato for $25
z08mojs3mp15.png

Comments

• Seems legit
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • The new "normal"
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Would have bought at $9.99 since I have her 3/5, for $24.99 no way. I’m sure plenty will buy it though.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stats are mediocre for a 2 stat gold. At least Killy was a great card
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cracked.
    Sooo would have bought her at the old price.
  • Genuine question since I never do the $25 double ups: is this, by itself, a horrible offer or is it just horrible compared to that $10 Cochrane or whatever offer?
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the same problem with vip points as the last offer.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff of nightmares, that Sato. Poor girl.
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Genuine question since I never do the $25 double ups: is this, by itself, a horrible offer or is it just horrible compared to that $10 Cochrane or whatever offer?

With the double ups you get all the gear to let you reach level 60 immediately. For some crew that's a pretty massive advantage if they need a lot of faction or hard to get items.

It's also a horrible offer because it's a mediocre card. The other mediocre cards were $9.99
    Navarch wrote: »

The last offer was 500 VIP. They later updated it to 1500 VIP.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

She has the highest diplomacy base on my roster. Out of a set of 4 shuttles, she will get a seat every time. They are trying to get people to bite because of the weeken event with her. Won’t work on me though.db4u10ak7zu2.jpeg

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It comes with 9.99 worth of chrons so probably a little better than a dyc value wise
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

She has the highest diplomacy base on my roster. Out of a set of 4 shuttles, she will get a seat every time. They are trying to get people to bite because of the weeken event with her. Won’t work on me though.db4u10ak7zu2.jpeg

So she is 14th in Base DIP, 165th overall in voyage stats, and 205 in gauntlet stats

Not worth $25 to me. But, I'm sure some will pick her up
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some of us price is higher. On Steam and exchange rate makes it around $31,60
    baxfcel6eurj.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    HaBlack wrote: »
    For some of us price is higher. On Steam and exchange rate makes it around $31,60
    baxfcel6eurj.png

The platforms set the exchange rate, not DB. You will see this across all of mobile development.
  • I won't be buying at that price.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

So she is 14th in Base DIP, 165th overall in voyage stats, and 205 in gauntlet stats

Not worth $25 to me. But, I'm sure some will pick her up

Yes, two skills are never on Voyages. I’m surprised she’s not higher on base diplomacy. Apparently I don’t have any of the top 13 then

• AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe more people bought the Killy pack than I thought and DB is now trying to repeat that process.

I have this Sato on 2/5 but for this price I'm not even tempted :-(
    At least they got the "Amazing Value" part right. For DB, it's an amazing value if you buy it :p
  • b97pdxpb27l4.jpg

Best price as always is via game on Facebook
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1500 VP points at the top of the window, 500 VP in the text box.

Just sayin'
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    For ten bucks i would now have a new Sato... sadly, i dont
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    Navarch wrote: »

The text above has the correct VIP. Just more bad copy/paste, as is "1 inspiring Loque'que Sato." She is not inspiring, and does not have the Inspiring trait.

Wait, she doesn't? I just assumed that's why they described her that way, to entice people looking to complete collections.

That's messed up.

Yeah, on top of her mediocre stats, she is not eligible for any collections.