Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet stuck at 49/50

Hi All,

Has anyone else noticed that your fleet gets stuck at 49/50 if you drop to 48 a new member joins quickly, but then at 49 no new member joins?

Comments

• Options
    Oh boy. Contact CS. You've got a ghost member. The old solution for that used to be nuking the fleet and reforming -- but I hope they've got something figured out so that your starbase doesn't go with it.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Oh boy. Contact CS. You've got a ghost member. The old solution for that used to be nuking the fleet and reforming -- but I hope they've got something figured out so that your starbase doesn't go with it.

Hi SilverRose,

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also post this to the Engineering Room, mods seem to notice it quicker over there
    Our fleet had this for awhile a few months back and it took several tickets but a complete fleet disband was NOT required and it eventually got fixed
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

A haunted starbase!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Also post this to the Engineering Room, mods seem to notice it quicker over there
    Our fleet had this for awhile a few months back and it took several tickets but a complete fleet disband was NOT required and it eventually got fixed

+1
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleet must have 14 ghost crew :#
  • Options
    Got the same problem with my fleet! This outta be fun! :neutral:
  • Options
    We had this problem in Section 14, and yes. It's a ghost member. I sent a ticket and after few days it was fixed!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, mine is stuck at 22, so I WISH I had that problem ;)
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    It is fixable. Worked on a fix with Shan and the engineering team about 9 months ago. You have to send in a ticket to CS but they will have to refer it to an engineer.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverRose is right - contact CS and they should be able to help your fleet out with this problem.

Moved this thread to the Engineering Room.
  • Options
    you will need to contact CS with a ticket
    it is fixable,
    it seems to be caused when
    someone who has previously registered with DB, Goes on Facebook to open account and then registers that account under the same email. both DBID are now under the same Email, so you get a ghost member. i had this problem when i first started, and now have 2 identical trial accounts from when DB separated the registered email. strangely i can log into both separately if i use different log in, one DB registered the other as Facebook, both have different DBID.
    you would think DB should be able to merge the 2. by simply moving the data from the registered DBID to the FB DBID and then eliminating the other all together or vice versa. they would only have to set the second login type like they do for those who register after creating the FB account.
    but what do i know, i don't have a degree in writing Database code or anything,
    just ignore the award for
    Achieving a 4.0 gpa valedictorian in a 2 year course with-in 10 weeks on the wall.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm