Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet is at 49/50

I saw this post in the Bridge group, but we also have this issue. I reported this a year ago and just left it as it is since nothing was done. So now it seems other fleets have this issue. Outside of the fleet it shows as 49/50, but inside the fleet it shows as 50/50. I think this should be fixed because that one player who is the 50th, are his points even counting towards the squad he is in? This glitch is a problem since we are not the only fleet with it. And disbanding is not a solution.

Trista

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this post in the Bridge group, but we also have this issue. I reported this a year ago and just left it as it is since nothing was done. So now it seems other fleets have this issue. Outside of the fleet it shows as 49/50, but inside the fleet it shows as 50/50. I think this should be fixed because that one player who is the 50th, are his points even counting towards the squad he is in? This glitch is a problem since we are not the only fleet with it. And disbanding is not a solution.

Trista

This requires a manual intervention, so each fleet has to contact Support.
    I believe the root cause has been fixed but for fleet already in this predicament, a manual change is required.