Home Ready Room
Options

No crew in voyages now.

I used to get at least 1 super rare crew on most of my voyages but ever since crew got added to the portal I have only got 3 or 4 super rare crew. It been 14 days like this now. I have also noticed that I get no crew on some voyages now. Only crew I get on some voyages are from Dilemmas. All my voyages last over 8 hours. Has any one else notice this?

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It's random, my friend. I sometimes go days between 4* characters. I mean when were those characters added, a week ago? Two? That's about right for 4*, if they're being stingy.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    So you have been getting really good luck previously and you are now lost the favour of the RNGods like many of us poor mortals? :smile:

Sadly one every few days seems to be my experience if I an lucky
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 4 4* drops between the 6hr and 8hr dilemma the other day.

It's all random.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 4 4* drops between the 6hr and 8hr dilemma the other day.

It's all random.

The worst part is when you get a couple (or 4) between hours 6-8 and you decide to let it run and refresh it when it dies, and then you get NOTHING BUT TRAINERS after that!
  • Options
    I,m not just talking about 4 star crew. Not getting any crew dropping.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is unusual.
  • Options
    Had an 8+ hour voyage the other day that had only the 4 dilemma crew drop, no others. Happens.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had 2 8-hour voyages. One has 2 4*, 5 3* and more 2* than I cared to count. The other had 4 2* s from delimmas and nothing else. It's random and swings wildly.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had none yesterday, today 2 purples - luck swings in a runabouts.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run around 8 hours and haven’t gotten a voyage seemingly in weeks where I got more than one 4* to drop. However, the handful I have gotten have been more helpful than I could have ever expected: stars 1 and 2 for Kurn and star 3 for North Star Archer.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I had like five days two 8-hour voyages each with not much more than dilemma drops (not even 1* ones) and then was windfall of purple dilemma and 4 additional drops between 6 and 8. It's all random.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a (an?) hypothesis that having open crew slots leads to more random crew drops on Voyages.

Sadly, I am rarely able to test this hypothesis, because my seldom-open crew slots fill up faster than I can say “Moriarty.”
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a (an?) hypothesis that having open crew slots leads to more random crew drops on Voyages.

Sadly, I am rarely able to test this hypothesis, because my seldom-open crew slots fill up faster than I can say “Moriarty.”
    🖖🏻

I always have at least 5 (and usually more than 15) empty crew slots, and I've found no particular tendency towards crew-heavy Voyages. 8 hours plus, most every time, but I've gotten a lot of those with no super-rares and often not even any rares, just a smattering of cadets.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    So Soran and Robin Hood Picard dropped today between 6 and 8 hour mark for me today! Third star on Robin Hood, from voyages, in two weeks. Kind of weird. Not mad 😁