Home The Bridge

Ten Event Crew

Burnham, MichelleBurnham, Michelle ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Well I'm quite excited. I usually do badly in faction events, and today I'm looking at my crew and I have 7 leveled to 100, although not fully equipped they are fully fused. In addition I got Tilly to level 90 today, along with Ash and Waitress Ezri now at level 80 and counting, this is my strongest crew heading into a faction event by a long way.

T'Kuvma lvl 100 3*5
Blood Oath Jadzia 100 2*4
Sniper Ezri 100 3*3
Ambassador Sarek lvl 100 4*4
Stamets 100 4*4
Saru 100 4*4
Saru 100 2*2
Tilly 90 1*5
Ash 80 4*4
Waitress Ezri 80 2*4 (a bit weak but hey its something)

I mean, I find faction events quite boring generally but this will give me a better idea of what I need to start scoring a bit better.

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck! I have a similarly good crew for this one so looking forward to it.

T'Kuvma lvl 100 3/5*
    Blood Oath Jadzia 100 4/4*
    Princess Jadzia 100 4/4*
    1701 Jadzia Dax 100 4/4*
    Ambassador Sarek lvl 100 4/4*
    Stamets 100 4/4*
    Saru 100 4/4*
    Ash 100 4/4*
    Lt Commander Jadzia Dax 100 3/5*
    Klingon Bride Jadzia Dax 100 1/5*
    First Lt. Burnham 100 4/5*
    Waitress Ezri 100 4/4*
    Captain Lorca 100 1/5* (Working on his last Item).
    DB: Do Better
  • That's the great thing abount mega events you end up with a kickass crew for the finale!
  • 19 crew
    8 immortalized
    Reinforcement Staments
    Ambassador Sarek
    Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
    Princess Jadzia
    Sniper Erzi Dax
    Lieutenant Commander Saru
    Lt. Jadzia Dax
    Desert Erzi Dax

Also
    T'Kuvma 4/5* lvl 100
    First Officer Saru 4/4 * Lvl 100
    Desert Philippa Georgiu 2/5* lvl 90
    Cadet Silvia Tille 5/5* lvl 80
    1701 Jadzia Dax 4/4* lvl 80
    Waitress Erzi 4/4* lvl 80
    Mirror Erzi Tigan 4/4* lvl 80
    Lt Commander Jadzia Dax 3/5* lvl 50
    Zhian'tara Odo 1/5* lvl 50
    Lt Ash Tyler 4/4* level 40
    Sarek 2/4* kevek 30
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I hope y'all do well. I remember the tipping point where I could start doing well in Factions and its a great feeling.

I have to say I really dig events like this as I have been Dax obsessed for a long time and love to trot them all out for shuttle runs.
  • It's been a bonanza month for new crew. Some of the events leading up to this had me so cold, Commander Barak was just so dull.. But I have to say (and don't tell my girlfriend because she hates it with a passion) I actually really like Discovery, even if the first two episodes annoyed me and I hate the new Klingons, I really like Tilly and Michael and Lorca and Georgiou and Ash (who I loved in Spooks and Toast). It works for me somehow, maybe I just love sci-fi and Trek in particular, and you need to watch it with an open mind to enjoy it I think. But I like all the crew I picked up and I made a huge effort to win Tilly who's going to smash my engineering crew for a while until I build them up better. Even T'Kuvma is worth his weight in gold even though I can barely look at him. I've totally enjoyed this mega event and I hope DB can keep my interest up with exciting new events to come because I was getting bored before this month.
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    T'Kuvma - 100 ****/*****FE 974-Com/846-Sec
    Captain Lorca - 100 *****/*****I 1301-Com/1034-Dip
    Hartcourt Fenton Mudd - 40 ****/***** 317-Dip/276-Sci
    Klingon Bride Jadzia - 10 */***** 105-Dip/78-Sci/41-Sec
    Reinforcements Stamets - 100 ****/****I 879-Sci/639-Sec
    First Officer Saru - 100 ****/****I 840-Sci/615-Com
    Lt. Ash Tyler - 100 ****/****I 862-Sec/872-Com
    Mirror Ezri Tigan - 100 ****/****I 603-Dip/483-Sec
    1701 Jadzia Dax - 100 ****/****I 837-Sci/525-Eng/313-Sec
    Ambassador Sarak - 100 ****/****I 733-Dip/545-Sci/314-Com
    Blood Oath Jadzia Dax - 100 ****/**** 757-Sec/497-Sci/232-Eng
    Sarak - 100 ****/**** 705-Dip/509-Com/278-Sci
    Waitress Ezri - 100 **/**** 477-Dip/296-Med/167-Sec
    Sniper Ezri Dax - 100 ***/***I 411-Med/365-Sec/232-Dip
    Lt. Commander Saru - 100 **/**I 359-Sci/282-Com
    Festive Jadzia Dax - 20 **/** 74-Sci/65-Dip
  • It's just great to see all those BONUS lights shine up lol. Nice crews :) looking forward to getting the Jadzia's :wink:
  • Any update on how you are doing?
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Any update on how you are doing?

Great thanks! I'm well ahead of what I expected. I'm at 2,900 with shuttles coming back in 15. We'll see but I'm hopeful for fully fusing Dax, whether that works out remains to be seen. This will be the first faction event I get a third star via thresholds. Not bad for 3 shuttles! Probably won't do that again for a while lol
  • Yeah tilly is event crew but not a single enginiering node at transmissions. .....lol
    Red Alert wrote: »
    Yeah tilly is event crew but not a single enginiering node at transmissions. .....lol

Tilly is technically Bonus crew, not event crew... so in the same boat as the Daxes as far as bonuses. But it is ironic on the no engineering nodes
    Yeah tilly is event crew but not a single enginiering node at transmissions. .....lol

Tilly is technically Bonus crew, not event crew... so in the same boat as the Daxes as far as bonuses. But it is ironic on the no engineering nodes

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep frustrating. Spent a lot of chrons lvling up Tilly and I cant even use her. I cant even use up all my daxes sometimes as not enough science.
    Let’s fly!
    Yep frustrating. Spent a lot of chrons lvling up Tilly and I cant even use her. I cant even use up all my daxes sometimes as not enough science.

There is plenty of science and even some med if you have Ezri -- just takes some poking around.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm struggling to find a space for blood Oath Dax which is odd. Seem to be mostly cmd missions hovering around top 500 so far
    DB: Do Better
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

Yep especially fed faction has a lot of enginiering nodes in stock but DB dismissed all for the event
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    I'm struggling to find a space for blood Oath Dax which is odd. Seem to be mostly cmd missions hovering around top 500 so far

Top 500 ? You lucker ....the 9 hour's destroyed my whole event. ....yesterday 3/4 failed and today 2/4 >.<