Home The Bridge
Options

New Wiki Update

edited August 2018 in The Bridge
Does anyone know when the new wiki will be updated?

Comments

• Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    can you be more specific? what new wiki? I'm only aware of this one, and it's not new:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Main_Page

what are you hoping will be updated on it?
  • Options
    We're going to be updating the Wiki's MediaWiki version to 1.31 at some point (hopefully soon) which should prevent further Category issues, like new Crew not showing up in the Trait pages, and the number of crew being wrong is several places.

They were having problems with it, such as Crew Vault not displaying properly, or the crew count being off.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what makes you think there will be a new wiki?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    It’s been suggested there will be.

MediaWiki Version 1.31.
  • Options
    Dr. Creon (¥SA)Dr. Creon (¥SA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I believe, but could be wrong, that it implies an update to the wiki and not an entirely new wiki that I think others believe you are referring to.

*Edit: I haven't created a thread here but maybe if you change the title to "New Wiki Update" others won't be so confused.
  • Options
    It's just a software update for the current wiki that they are talking about. Nothing else will change (except it performing a bit better).
  • Options
    I believe, but could be wrong, that it implies an update to the wiki and not an entirely new wiki that I think others believe you are referring to.

*Edit: I haven't created a thread here but maybe if you change the title to "New Wiki Update" others won't be so confused.

Ok. Sorry about that.
    Elynduil wrote: »
    It's just a software update for the current wiki that they are talking about. Nothing else will change (except it performing a bit better).

That’s what I thought.