Home The Bridge
Options

Wait...where is next weeks event info?

Did i miss some db announcmet about them not doing an event next week or something? (In the middle of getting my data to a new phone so have been absence from the forums besides peeking every once in a while...why am i telling you this? 🤔)

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Oh my word, ove been staying up so late recently i thought it was saturday 🙄 sorry all and welcome back Shan!
  • Options
    Or maybe i was sucked through a temporal anomoly...and it is saturday where i am (i desperately need some coffee)
  • Options
    Why dont you post the new crew stats at the time of the event announcement? It would save everyone the trouble of having to hunt for them, ask others, etc. This confusion happens every week
  • Options
    Why dont you post the new crew stats at the time of the event announcement? It would save everyone the trouble of having to hunt for them, ask others, etc. This confusion happens every week

Stats are always posted on Wednesday, the day before the event starts in the Starfleet Communications room https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/categories/starfleet-communications No need to hunt for it. ;)
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

How can you be confused every week, when it's been done this exact same way every week? Key Information on the following weekend's event is posted on the preceding Friday in The Bridge sub-forum, Event Notes (the thread with the crew stats) are posted on the day before the event (Wednesday) in the Starfleet Communications sub-forum.

Now that you know this, you no longer need to do any "hunting".

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Well, that certainly clarifies things. Other than the fact it's always been done that way, wouldnt it make more sense to post the crew stats when you announce the event. This way, a player can decide on Friday whether an event is worth his time....ie whether the event crew's stats are worth buying. Obviously they know the stats on Friday. What purpose is served embargoing them until Wednesday? (and yes, I know you cant buy them until Wed noon)
  • Options
    Hehe...the spotlight has been moved of of my sillyness!
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

No, we haven’t forgotten you. But Irumodic Syndrome is very serious and it’s not nice to remind victims of their affliction 😇
  • Options
    edited September 2018

No, we haven’t forgotten you. But Irumodic Syndrome is very serious and it’s not nice to remind victims of their affliction 😇

Haha. I made the new irumodic picard my avatar the second i got him... :neutral: maybe that was a mistake :wink: