Home The Bridge

Voyage-Exclusive Crew No Longer One-Ofs?

I got a copy of The Clown off the appropriate Voyage dilemma sequence a few days ago despite already having one, and today got a copy of Thot Gor the same way, despite already having one.

I hope I didn't miss an announcement, but are Voyage-Exclusive crew no longer only one-ofs per player? That'd be great, because I wasn't inspired to spend 54,000 honor on any of them...
[TFA] Task Force April, April's Assassins
Lvl 99, VIP 14, 939 Immortalized, 212 5* FE/FF

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fleetmate reported getting a second Thot Gor today. So perhaps something may be afoot.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope you're correct!
  • RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Maybe voyage rewards simply have been reset? They still drop once but for now, you can get again.
    But anyhow I hope they change this "one-time" thing. None of the voyage crew are game breaking or easy to be obtained. You should be able to get more of them every time you complete the dilemmas.
  • Maybe voyage rewards simply have been reset? They still drop once but for now, you can get again.
    But anyhow I hope they change this "one-time" thing. None of the voyage crew are game breaking or easy to be obtained. You should be able to get more of them every time you complete the dilemmas.

Absolutely. It's hard enough getting a single copy. I reckon I'd have two of only two, and I still haven't picked up Fierce Guinan from Voyages yet. It would encourage dil spending and longer voyages to allow multiple copies. Certainly I'm going to start right now while the iron is still hot.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have Worf from the voyages, I have a single copy of all the others got them quite awhile ago. I rarely get a four star to drop anymore much less the exclusives and that’s been going on for several months. Maybe some day I’ll get Worf, but I’m not spending to continue a voyage.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite