Home Fleet Central
Options

Battleship Yamato NEEDS YOU! Level 134 Starbase! Top 5 Fleet - For Fun / Active Players

edited April 2019 in Fleet Central
12bfi2ohyatq.jpg

• Our fleet consistently ranks Top 5 in events. In a no pressure environment.
  • All VIP levels welcome, VIP0 to VIP14
  • 4th shuttle or prioritizing acquiring one.
  • All fleet targets (max free honor and chronitons) are met very early each day.
  • Our Starbase is level is 134 / Maxed Out
  • Please have no egos or drama and be positive
  • No obligation to spend money
  • Just participate (make some effort) in Events
  • No obligation to use Discord or use 'any other' outside of game apps
  • No spreadsheets or homework (just play & enjoy yourself, is job #1)
  • We have many Captains over Level 80 who love to share their strategy.

I haven't had not advertise here in quite some time, because we really have a stable group of 49 great players. We are the ÷ fleet.

If you just play the game actively, there are no rules to worry about for you here on the Battleship Yamato.

If interested, please PM me or you can post below (Avatar / level / game name / so I can find you).

Only one spot available.

x3g6q36ehft3.png
“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    One opening, see past post above for all the details on joining the Battleship Yamato. Spot filled this afternoon - thanks everyone.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • Options
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am too new on this site to start a PM convo. I am a lvl51, VIP13 looking for a good fleet. My current fleet rarely hits top tier on any of the daily bonuses and if a crew is shared at all during a faction event, is at least a day or so late.

I am still a noob (just hit my first 6-hour the other day and just bought my 4th bay this AM), but am slowly getting the hang of this thing.

PM me if you have a slot.
  • Options
    ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I can Feel the love <3
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    So, a few things happened the past few weeks.
    w00bitl31rj9.jpeg
    fi4kj4n5b8p7.jpeg