Home The Bridge

Doc Crusher in the monthlies!

Yay! I haven't seen her yet so for the first time in ages I have someone to chase! And a good chance she'll also feature in an event soonish!

qi0tapkysiy7.jpg
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's great for gauntlet if you don't have the Phlox duo
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • ...and don't forget Redshirt Khan.

That'll finish the Augment Collection for some of us who missed him the first time...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • I am happy to see Doc Crusher as well. She's one of my ST favorites and I'll get to add a 3rd * to her as well. And, I agree, @[10F] Belle'Anna her hat is pretty cool. B)
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also really excited to see her (as was Braai). She dropped in a voyage for me last week and it will be great to get her finished. #alsolovingthehat
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her stats are pretty awful. Usually they pick a fairly decent card to offer for the monthly, so I find this choice surprising. That said, I’ve got a couple copies of her from voyages so I’m happy to get her last 2 copies at the end of the month and free up a crew slot. She’s a collection char too for those still needing to finish up the doctor collection.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her stats are pretty awful. Usually they pick a fairly decent card to offer for the monthly, so I find this choice surprising. That said, I’ve got a couple copies of her from voyages so I’m happy to get her last 2 copies at the end of the month and free up a crew slot. She’s a collection char too for those still needing to finish up the doctor collection.

Correction her base stats are awful, her medical proficiency however is good. And her traits occur often enough in gauntlet to give her a decent bonus to her other skill proficiencies.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭

Correction her base stats are awful, her medical proficiency however is good. And her traits occur often enough in gauntlet to give her a decent bonus to her other skill proficiencies.

You're right, her med proficiency is pretty good. But her other proficiencies are weakish, making her an unreliable gauntlet character, IMO, just like Antaak. I mean if you're a new player and don't have Mirror Phlox or Nurse Faith, then she'd do in a pinch. But most players are probably going to have better options already available to them.
  • Already have her in the freezer, Khan though I missed out on, and I've only around 10 3*s left to immortalise, so happy to see him. Tourist Dax would be nice in the near future too!
  • When I was new, we didn't have any Med at all after Katra and Bridge Officer Troi, for about 6 months. So I'm all in favour. There are tons of Sec Dip and Cmd crew knocking about, and science isn't far behind nowadays so Med and Eng are two weak skills for new players. And she looks fantastic, great for any collection!
  • edited September 2018
    Already have her ff/fe so thats 1600 honor for me, and now alot of people will be getting a med powerhouse for gauntlet so when she has a 65% crit rating, one word 'ugh'! But hey, db couldve had the brilliant idea of having dominion dukat as the give away for a 5th month :tongue: !
  • I already have her but a welcome change in scenery for the daily 4*
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this means that she will be featured crew for an event in January 2019, given the four-month buildup for Dominion Dukat.
    🤔
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Hmmm... she was a PITA the first time around, only to get vaulted, should I build her again?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's been a one star wonder in my collection for a long time, and got no attention. That will change once she's 4*.

A lot of my fleet missed RedShirtKhan, they will be happy to get him too.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right, her med proficiency is pretty good. But her other proficiencies are weakish, making her an unreliable gauntlet character, IMO, just like Antaak. I mean if you're a new player and don't have Mirror Phlox or Nurse Faith, then she'd do in a pinch.

I think even if you have better options she's still decent due to traits. I'll probably still keep her out after she's FFFE. It helps that she's main cast. Antaak is in the vault even though he's sometimes good in the gauntlet.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! I haven't seen her yet so for the first time in ages I have someone to chase! And a good chance she'll also feature in an event soonish!

qi0tapkysiy7.jpg

I already have her fffe so out of the airlock she'll be going
    DB: Do Better
  • Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Both her an Khan will be going out my airlock. Both FF, and Khan FE.
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Khan is the only blue Im missing. Very happy for this.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that all the crew in the daily rewards will probably be an honor reward for me, instead, from here on out.

That’s not too bad... it’s still a reward of some kind.

Glad it’s useful for some players, at least.
  • Elynduil wrote: »
    I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that all the crew in the daily rewards will probably be an honor reward for me, instead, from here on out.

That’s not too bad... it’s still a reward of some kind.

Glad it’s useful for some players, at least.

I've sort of expected that myself. That's one if the reasons I'm excited. I've never had this card drop so yeah! Very unusual!
  • I don't have her, at all. So I'm pretty excited about that. Another one for the achievements.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.