Home The Bridge

Its official, Icheb is the new Wesley.

I have gotten Icheb as a 4 star (the only 4 star i might add) from the past 4 voyages...i like wesley and all but i do agree he can be a bit annoying, but this is just plain pesky. This is worse than when i got 2 lores from one voyage, and i have him ff/fe, and those were the only 4 stars i got on that voyage. Guess this sort of turned into a voyage rant :blush:

Comments

• Ivanstone wrote: »
    Eventually you'll just get to the point where you stop thinking "Voyages give me crew" to "Voyages just gave me bonus honour". Its always nice to get something you need but I think there's less than 25 4* crew that I need. And one of those was just made the monthly prize.

Im about 75% there, although i did just get arex's 3rd star, so there is still hope!
  • Wouldn't it be nice to trade those "extra" cards on an open market to see what they'd be really worth?
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    If you'd like, we at Replicator Idea Labs (TM, R, PP, C All Rights Reserved, Ltd) would love to speak with you about possible solutions to your Icheb problem. We've done some really great work in the Wesley Crusher field.

Haha...i think one Icheb should be worth a 3 star item.
    Kirki wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be nice to trade those "extra" cards on an open market to see what they'd be really worth?

Knowing db theyd say "one icheb is worth one acting wesley crusher, this is working as intended" facepalm
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing db theyd say "one icheb is worth one acting wesley crusher, this is working as intended" facepalm

Knowing DB, they wouldn't say anything at all. They would leave us to figure it out and then deny it or secretly change it once it was figured out.
    I'm sounding bitter. I need to go to bed. Goodnight.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I think it has already been established (at least in my deranged imagination) that an AEC is the basic unit of measurement here.

Icheb would be 2 to 3 AECs, at best.

In all honesty, I've had the card for months (probably since his event premiere), and he was stagnant. I finally FFed him a month ago, then FEed him for the Engineering.

Never seen him since.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Knowing db theyd say "one icheb is worth one acting wesley crusher, this is working as intended" facepalm

Knowing DB, they wouldn't say anything at all. They would leave us to figure it out and then deny it or secretly change it once it was figured out.

Or that...more likely that
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I think it has already been established (at least in my deranged imagination) that an AEC is the basic unit of measurement here.

Icheb would be 2 to 3 AECs, at best.

In all honesty, I've had the card for months (probably since his event premiere), and he was stagnant. I finally FFed him a month ago, then FEed him for the Engineering.

Never seen him since.

I absolutely love that an entire system of measurements has been invented, and that the AEC is the official standard unit of measure!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's actually one card I don't have! (I airlocked him and used him towards Khaless as I didnt see the point in leveling him). I actually need him again for the Borg collection but hey..
    DB: Do Better
    I've never had him, though he came up in a behold once.
  • Must be just me then...his 5 star outfit was a real PITA, look it up on the wiki, youll find out why...
  • On the bright side, at least you're not getting Kes.....
  • Or my reward for a top 5k finish in this weekend's event.....
    3df69hc4a664.jpg
  • Or my reward for a top 5k finish in this weekend's event.....
    3df69hc4a664.jpg

Ha ha ha. That is so like the portal!!
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    RNG is always streaky with voyages. For a while, I was on a great run of receiving mostly super rare cards I needed...now I'm in a veritable drought. And I'm not just getting cards I don't need, I'm often not getting cards at all. C'est la vie.

This is only tangentially related, but I'll throw it in because other people seem to be circling the same drain. I'm semi-convinced that certain cards get "featured" in the loot tables on an unannounced, rotating basis, such that they have a higher chance to drop (or maybe even *a* chance to drop) during those windows. More than a few players have noted receiving variants of certain characters, or the same character, repeatedly during a short period of time. It could just be pure RNG combined with the bias towards reporting unlikely outcomes, but it seems to happen often enough that there could be more at play.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • RNG is always streaky with voyages. For a while, I was on a great run of receiving mostly super rare cards I needed...now I'm in a veritable drought. And I'm not just getting cards I don't need, I'm often not getting cards at all. C'est la vie.

This is only tangentially related, but I'll throw it in because other people seem to be circling the same drain. I'm semi-convinced that certain cards get "featured" in the loot tables on an unannounced, rotating basis, such that they have a higher chance to drop (or maybe even *a* chance to drop) during those windows. More than a few players have noted receiving variants of certain characters, or the same character, repeatedly during a short period of time. It could just be pure RNG combined with the bias towards reporting unlikely outcomes, but it seems to happen often enough that there could be more at play.

Well i certainly hope db 'features' gabriel bell next as i have had him 1/4 since elusive treasures last year and i really wanna freeze him since his stats arent great, i just like the avatar.