Home Ready Room
Options

Episode 7 - Victory Choice

In Episode 7 the choice is between Mirror Garak (KCA) and commander Tomalak - which is the better choice?

Mirror Garak seems to have been in past events ad has 3 skills so wondered if he was better?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before long, you will have both in the freezer, so it really doesn't matter.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chose Tomalak because I loved the character. However, I found Garak to be of more use (just by traits alone). But as above, both are very low compared to comparable cards.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I choose Tomalak because it got him closer to the freezer.
  • Options
    Garrak is marginally better because mirror events have been more common and I don't think tomalok has been an event crew ever (aside from the Vulcan romulan mega event).
  • Options
    Thanks all. Went with Garak.
  • Options
    Interesting perspective: if I could choose again, I would choose Romulan victory. Why?

Garak's Gamble on Normal has an interesting combination of farming items clustered together that Death's Endeavor does not have:
    • Super Rare Alcohol
    • Rare Polyalloy
    • Uncommon Casing
    • Common Isolinear Chips
    • Basic Furs
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just always found it interesting that you get an episode called Garak's Gamble when you choose the side that doesn't give you Garak.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited to see which one would drop for me first from some other source. Tomalak did so I had him at 2/4. Over the coming months I got enough drops to immortalize Garak long before the third star for Tomalak dropped. Such is life.

Mirror Garak is definitely more useful for events, but well outclassed outside of them.
  • Options
    Thanks all. I guess neither are brilliant but I'm early game so hopefully Garak might come up again in events.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Surprised no one mentioned choosing a romulan victory to get a ship battle mission instead of Away team. It’s a mission worth ad warping on epic for encoded comms so will make a difference in holoemitter farming.

this
  • Options
    I've been stuck in Episode 6 for over a year, need three stars on the final Epic levels and can't get them... Good to hear there is life after Ep. 6.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Surprised no one mentioned choosing a romulan victory to get a ship battle mission instead of Away team. It’s a mission worth ad warping on epic for encoded comms so will make a difference in holoemitter farming.

The knowledge I wish I would've had as a new player making the choice of selecting the winning faction on the map.