Home Make It So!

Lt. Bobby Davis/Combat Medic Paris

A point was brought up in another thread that there is no Combat Medic Paris. That character the image was taken from is Lt. Bobby Davis from "The Killing Game".

Since Lt. Davis is not a holodeck character, but flesh and blood Paris brainwashed into thinking he is Davis.

I should think in the interest of canon and clarity in the game, that his name be changed to "Lt. Bobby Davis" or just "Lieutenant Davis" as he is referred to a couple times. (Citing examples Katrine, and Mademoiselle De Neuf as other examples of the same episode characters that are in the game.)

All his traits should remain in tact, as again, he is still Paris, and in the episode I believe he is a combat medic, even if it does not specifically say so, he carries a medkit.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    All his traits should remain in tact, as again, he is still Paris, and in the episode I believe he is a combat medic, even if it does not specifically say so, he carries a medkit.

Combat Medic's weren't officers. (Note: I'm not saying they need to change anything with the card in that respect)

If they're going to change his name should they change GI Chakotay to Captain Miller too?
  • All his traits should remain in tact, as again, he is still Paris, and in the episode I believe he is a combat medic, even if it does not specifically say so, he carries a medkit.

Combat Medic's weren't officers. (Note: I'm not saying they need to change anything with the card in that respect)

If they're going to change his name should they change GI Chakotay to Captain Miller too?

I was wondering where GI Chakotay came from. If he is from that episode, then definitely YES!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...