Home The Bridge

Is the Gunslingers pack working as intended?

I could have added stars to 5 out of 6 crew in the Gunslingers pack, so it was a no-brainer to got for it. I purchased 4 packs and in each one of them I got the only character I already had FF/FE - Chekov (hell got another one from Voyage the same day as well).
I am pretty sure its just bad RNG but based on past track record I just want to check if others have received something else than Chekov.
Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

Answers

• [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Wish they would have included Tucker in this pack. I MAY have been tempted then to spend to still not get him as I have never seen him drop or in Dabo since he was first put in the game. Thanks DB for helping me save money.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • thanks everyone, i will write it off as really S#!| RNG luck
  • jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Ekhm, can't even see this pack in Time Portal. I would like to know actual numbers on getting each character. Simply wonder how "bad" this RNG really is. ;)
  • It was only up for the weekend. Usually have more dil on Monday and broke on the weekend.
  • SanMeh wrote: »
    I could have added stars to 5 out of 6 crew in the Gunslingers pack, so it was a no-brainer to got for it. I purchased 4 packs and in each one of them I got the only character I already had FF/FE - Chekov (hell got another one from Voyage the same day as well).
    I am pretty sure its just bad RNG but based on past track record I just want to check if others have received something else than Chekov.
    Thanks in advance.

I would have got stars on one and 4 new crew and Only one I had fffe was sheriff Worf. So 5/6 chance of getting good result from pull.

Two packs and guess what two copies of Sherrie Worf!!!
    Wow!!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I only had Archer and Chekov FF... So obviously I got multiple copies of them. But also a Frank Hollander.
  • Any time you have even one of the crew immortalised, I think the system concludes that clearly you must want more honor if you’re pulling on this pack...