Home Ready Room
Options

Gauntlet Rewards

Hi all,

I recently received "The Caretaker," as a reward for the gauntlet round. I had a Legendary Yarnek in my crew.

If I receive a crew reward from the gauntlet, do they swap a crew if I don't have enough crew slots?

Has anyone else come across this where they knew they had a crew in their slot, but was replaced by another crew when they received a crew reward from the gauntlet?

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Receiving The Caretaker is no different than receiving a character from a regular pull or a Voyage...aka he goes into the overflow for the 7 day countdown. If one of your other characters has disappeared, I would reach out to customer service.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should reach out to customer service. They have always been good to me. (With the exception of this Yar cheat, but there they have to toe the line DB gives them which is bad but discussed at length elsewhere.) Just write customer service a friendly note and they should be able to help.
  • Options
    Maybe I accidentally "airlocked" Yarnek without realizing it.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I accidentally "airlocked" Yarnek without realizing it.

CS should still be able to restore Yarnek to your active crew, as long as you have at least one crew slot open. I am unsure if CS could restore him to the overflow area, however.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust