Home The Bridge

Monday Offers Sept 3rd

w30z9y2bophq.jpg
I actually bought this. I haven't purchased dilithium in a while.

Comments

• Sail the Skies...

Would have been tempted to get a 10 for 10 pack :/.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrol the Galaxy.. Schematics for SR ships that are all maxed out 'just for me' grrrr!

DB: Do Better
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    w30z9y2bophq.jpg
    I actually bought this. I haven't purchased dilithium in a while.

I got the 25$ version. Pass.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the $25 for 15 packs and dilithium. Stupidly bought it.

3 useful super-rares out of the entire 15 packs. Ouch.

Le regret.
  • $99.99 Exceed your Dreams. When will they realize, I am not spending $100 on a Monday offer.
  • This used to come with 4000 dilithium, the $24.99 with 1500; @Shan or anyone at DB, can you confirm this change is correct?

cgz87ljr33lb.png
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.
  • This used to come with 4000 dilithium, the $24.99 with 1500; @Shan or anyone at DB, can you confirm this change is correct?

cgz87ljr33lb.png

They offer both at various times.

cgz87ljr33lb.png

I once picked this up for $4.99! Hell of a value. An offer I couldn't refuse.

cgz87ljr33lb.png

With 4000 dilithium, I might have bitten, only 1500 though, it’s a easy pass for me
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.
  • a1e6uic35dr8.png
    I was just offered this. Sounds good, but I'd like the community opinions.
    Also, debating cause I'm trying to boycott buying from DB cause of all the fiascos and poor customer service they've givin us players lately, and added headaches that have been accompanying these offers like wrong values on honor,VIP, etc..
  • a1e6uic35dr8.png
    Also, debating cause I'm trying to boycott buying from DB cause of all the fiascos and poor customer service they've givin us players lately, and added headaches that have been accompanying these offers like wrong values on honor,VIP, etc..

The 2000 honor has always seemed so low. 1/10th of a legendary citation, and even dilithium, maybe you get up to 3000 honor, unless lucky enough to actually get something you want out of the portal. To even temp me the honor would need to be at least 10,000 honor.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1e6uic35dr8.png

The 2000 honor has always seemed so low. 1/10th of a legendary citation, and even dilithium, maybe you get up to 3000 honor, unless lucky enough to actually get something you want out of the portal. To even temp me the honor would need to be at least 10,000 honor.

All things considered, it's not a bad deal. You'd pay the same price for the same amount of dilithium in the portal on any given day, so you're getting the Honor and chrons on top of that. Not a barnburner of a deal, but not bad. I got it myself today and will probably bite, since I happen to need the dil.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sail the Starry Skies again. I'm not spending anything right now and this is not the way to reel me back in.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    €110 for 25 packs, 5000 chron-o-jonsTM and 4000 dilithium. No thanks.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ilyhtnxpvbal.jpg
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss something or is there no Tuesday offer this week?
  • Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Did I miss something or is there no Tuesday offer this week?

I was wondering the same thing.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably abandoned so they could get the update in.