Home The Bridge

Would anyone else like to see a Tony Todd event?

Todd has two existing characters, Captain Kurn and Bestseller Author Jake. Make one of them reoccurring in the event, and add either Alpha-Hirogen or a new Kurn (e.g. Kurn Son of Mohg). Personally, I think he’s an amazing actor that never got enough fame. Simple question: would you like to see this or not? Thanks for your input!
“With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.

Would anyone else like to see a Tony Todd event? 43 votes

Yes
67%
sorinev[KM]VidemNad Hal[QH] OxmyxStygianPallidyne[SJ] Admiral AkiHungry Dog DDMBrunt, FCAMirrorMartiganInquisitor Troi-Rikerguest_757423444811776IronagedaveCapt. Pete Owen•§ë• Captain TatemYateballZetterbeard Mr. Wes Esq.TP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusDirk Gunderson 29 votes
No
32%
Peachtree RexZombie Squirrel Rocpile[TUFG] Siguard[QH] He-Who-Meows~peregrine~[QH] Captain ZiggyCranky (SC) DworfIshmael MarxJoeSage2Me [AUS]Wildstar19muwoo 14 votes

Comments

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Non-canon Tony Todd Admiral Marcus Ramirez!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    To whomever said no:

5pka3qcw962s.jpeg
  • No
    Wasn't particularly impressed with either character (although Kurn was at least partly interesting) and I don't think he's an especially good actor.

Plus it would be a travesty to have a Tony Todd event before we get a Jeff Combs event!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • jIlajneS. ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    No
    I agree with Ziggy re: Combs. Plus, we just had Jake in 2 different events, before and after the DS9 mega.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Yes
    q18iia5f5czk.jpg
    Yes please
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Yes
    Todd was one of the actors being considered to play Sisko before Brooks got cast. Personally, I stopped watching DS9 when I was young because I didn’t like Brooks much, but after I got older and rewatched, I really liked Brooks after the shaven head Sisko came along and really liked him. I wonder how Todd would have done as Sisko?
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I said yes, but a Combs event is needed more
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The CandyMan can!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Todd was one of the actors being considered to play Sisko before Brooks got cast. Personally, I stopped watching DS9 when I was young because I didn’t like Brooks much, but after I got older and rewatched, I really liked Brooks after the shaven head Sisko came along and really liked him. I wonder how Todd would have done as Sisko?

Maybe like how he played the Captain of the Charon in Babylon 5 Call to Arms :)
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    Absolutely 5* maco todd

nkautzmgkqb6.png

Or ... kal-if-fee Todd
    v52hsjprbiel.jpeg
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO