Home Engineering Room
Options

Firefox/Unity error

I've started getting this error when trying to launch STTL on facebook:

An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was: InvalidStateError: An attempt was made to use an object that is not, or is no longer, usable

Anyone know a fix?

Comments

• Options
    i would first check to make sure your java is updated.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    I reported this a few months ago using chrome. then was told to switch to gameroom and when i reported it there was told to try firefox. I gave up on it since they don't seem to either not know how to eliminate the problem or just have higher priorities. I get it at least once a day, but usually after resetting it doesn't come back for a couple hours.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing a little looking I see posts with this error mentioned on the Unity forums going back years. “Solutions” suggested usually are some variation on switching browsers, clearing caches and uninstalling/reinstalling the browser.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing a little looking I see posts with this error mentioned on the Unity forums going back years. “Solutions” suggested usually are some variation on switching browsers, clearing caches and uninstalling/reinstalling the browser.

These “solutions” sound familiar:

zatyi5hlgn98.jpeg
  • Options
    I get it a lot. I just restart the game until it loads.
  • Options
    Since reporting this issue to support repeated;y does nothing... Shan is there something you can do to help get this handled?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will bring it up again, yes.
  • Options
    THANKS SHAN