Home The Bridge

Risa

HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
Am I wrong, or this was added with new version?
iixw0c9scabw.png

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
  • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
  • Amanda Rogers - got her
  • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
  • Agmar - not in the game yet
  • M'yra - not in the game yet

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, sorry, it's been there. I parked at it once.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a quick scan through and didn't notice any new planet so I'm not sure what the new one is from their announcement
  • That's the planet you need to go to and scan if you want the Ktarian headset.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ktarian_Headset
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I took a quick scan through and didn't notice any new planet so I'm not sure what the new one is from their announcement

As stated in the announcement this new planet is not live yet :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »

As stated in the announcement this new planet is not live yet :)

D'oh, you could have at least bolded the part where it said available later!.... Oh, wait...
  • Wait a minute.... so that's how the scans work?!?!?! I only ever did them for the daily missions.... you can get specific stuff from different planets?!?!?! If this is true, where is the best planets to go for scanning?!?!?
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Wait a minute.... so that's how the scans work?!?!?! I only ever did them for the daily missions.... you can get specific stuff from different planets?!?!?! If this is true, where is the best planets to go for scanning?!?!?

AFAIK that is the only place that gives you anything non-standard. It was hidden there as an easter egg.