Home The Bridge

How close are you to completing all the Achievements?

2»

Comments

• [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Virtually all players save for a select few are limited by the event rank achievement, but the rest can be reached with sufficient time and dedication.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfl84kzaub3t.png
  • I just need to place 1st in an event.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Wait.

I can immortalise more than one copy of a 1* and that counts towards that achievement?!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait.

I can immortalise more than one copy of a 1* and that counts towards that achievement?!

Yes

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait.

Yes, any crew of any rarity level that is duplicated, triplicated, quadruplicated, etc, will increment your immortalization count. Just recognize that once you max out the achievement, that's it for the rewards - unless DB chooses to increase the number again in the future. You will probably be waiting a long time for that to happen.
  • Wait.

Yes, any crew of any rarity level that is duplicated, triplicated, quadruplicated, etc, will increment your immortalization count. Just recognize that once you max out the achievement, that's it for the rewards - unless DB chooses to increase the number again in the future. You will probably be waiting a long time for that to happen.

If you’ve reached the 600 threshold and have immortalised crew since, those will be added to an overall count & when DB do get around to increasing the threshold, those additional crew immortalised will be visible as per the last time they increased the threshold.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • zs6bafbsmyvs.png

Just these
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I am having difficulty ranking in an event and ranking in the gauntlet. I recently got the top 15 gauntlet, but it's still gonna be crap, getting anywhere near the top 5 or 1.
  • gap2jjwq9tii.png
    Don’t see myself winning an event. But the others are close.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Only got 3 achievements to go, highly doubtful i’ll ever get 1st in an event as i’m not prepared to waste actual currency & Pay to Win.
    nt21py1nx41c.png
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Wait.

I have immortalized 17 copies of Clarinet Harry Kim, as well a host of other 1* crew... And with no one left to level, I now do duplicates of select 4* crew (e.g. S31 & Armed Georgiou).
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    50393nmtaffj.png

Getting close to done!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edging up there in Captain Level but I’ll never be a 600 immortalized crew guyl9nkb2i15prd.png
  • Only got 3 achievements to go, highly doubtful i’ll ever get 1st in an event as i’m not prepared to waste actual currency & Pay to Win.
    nt21py1nx41c.png

You don't need to spend actual currency.

pss4x3t7fbr9.jpg
  • Just level and gauntlet rounds left. And I'll max out the level before I do gauntlet rounds. It's just sooooooooooo boring.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    z0e8bpifmcnl.png

I have a few left to go... I doubt I will ever win an event as I just don't have the time/money to chuck at the game.
    DB: Do Better
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    1. Level - 71 / 80
    2. Dilemma - 1,500 / 2,000
    3. Rank - Top 100
    4. Gauntlet - 18,300 / 20,000

I started February 2017, and just hit VIP 13.

I've made some good progress over the past 7-8 months:

1. Level - 82/90
    2. Rank - Top 25
    3. Immortalize - 459/475 (glad they extended this achievement)
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Level - 79/80.

2. Rank - Top 250 ... just don't have the time to do better, but I was oh so close to a top 250 during one Skirmish ... probably my best chance in the future ... maybe in 10+ years when my kids have become teens.

3. Immortalise - 366/375 ... I don't do duplicates (on principal), so this will take ages.

4. Gauntlet - 8.081/10.000 ... didn't play much until recently, now I'm playing to get more stars on Gauntlet only-crew ... man, is it ever slow going, both getting more stars and getting to Locutus.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the last few levels with the last galaxy and skirmish.

Now to hope they raise the immortal amount some, so I get to complete the last one again.

f7kgcslp21e0.jpeg
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I’m never going to get the achievements for ranking in the top 100, top 5, or number one in an event, and I’m fine with that.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I don't know if I will get top 50 or above in an event or number 1 in gauntlet. The rest I will get.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    e916ew6vkhbt.png

Finally hit 20000 gauntlet rounds and claimed a fourth star for locutus.
    3 more to go... But I think 2 of them will be unattainable
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266