Home The Bridge

DABO: Refresh Wheel

63k1914zmpiq.png

What's this?

Comments

• Maybe your internet disconnected?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try to "buy again" for $99,999?!

I can honestly say I've never seen that screen before, I hope it works out for you :)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice that there will be an ad refresh & free spin option there, though — I assume only a once-daily thing.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I noticed this as well while spinning but it was just a ghost image that disappeared, there was no extra spins or ad warp available. It might be something coming down the road though.
  • I had issues yesterday with the Dabo wheel. I could access it, but it never refreshed. It just sorted itself out, so I'm guessing it was a hiccup from the update.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Think I made a mistake here today. I used the watch vid for free spin option for the first pull. It then jumped the credit pull and went straight to dilithium pulls
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Think I made a mistake here today. I used the watch vid for free spin option for the first pull. It then jumped the credit pull and went straight to dilithium pulls

Good to know.
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I like the new refresh. It's a crafty bit of programming. I'm a bit of a cheapskate with my DIL but now I get more pulls for cheaper I'll ultimately spend more because it *feels* like I'm spending less since it's not a bigger chunk. Clever.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use the new Adwarp on the Dabo Wheel every hour, in 14 hours you can clear the entire Dabo reward wall for just 2500 credits!
  • It's a one and done for me??
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only works once a day, apparently.
  • definitely makes the dabo more enticing
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    It only works once a day, apparently.

This is my assumption as well. I guess tomorrow will let me know.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to reset at midnight with daily missions as opposed to noon with dabo. So if you credit spin after dabo reset, then ad spin, then ad spin after reset, you can get three spins on the same board. But you will then lose your second spin the next day.
  • I tried it last night and got the stupid ad token error, so basically I watched the ad and got nothing in return.

I think when that happens we should get the reward anyway. It’s not my fault DB messed up.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it last night and got the stupid ad token error, so basically I watched the ad and got nothing in return.

I think when that happens we should get the reward anyway. It’s not my fault DB messed up.

It's like that line from The Big Lebowski: "Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you."

In STT terms, sometimes I do the ad warp and get credit without the ad even playing due to a glitch, sometimes I watch an ad and the reward is not given due to a glitch. The universe has a funny way of balancing things out, don't you think :)