Home The Bridge

Forget the Developers Choice Packs...

I want a Forum Moderator's Choice Pack, to know what Shan and DWI JazzRiker would put in their special packs?

Comments

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWI Riker, we have a new moniker that should stick.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Gul Madred
    2. Nick Locarno
    3. Garak
    4. Harry Mudd (TOS)
    5. Lt Valeris
    6. Lt. Cdr. Remmick
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    My personal picks would be:
    First Officer Burnham
    Amelia Earhart
    Aviator Yar
    Armed Philippa Georgiou
    Age of Sail La Forge
    Chief Engineer Torres
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m more intrigued by that Sisko in the top right corner.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »

that and the Data cause we do need moar data for our crew
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »
    RennJaxo wrote: »

that and the Data cause we do need moar data for our crew

I love that you can see the little "jowels" Brent Spiner was rocking during the later movies.

Androids might not age, but that actor sure did.
  • I think maybe we could do with getting those versions, all of them, of, not just Archer, but Data, Janeway, and Sisko as well. Those are all versions we’ve never gotten.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I’d try the developer packs minus the crappy four star that always pop up. What I’d really like to see is a series of offers that has one copy of just the top stat five star character for command, security, med etc. etc. priced at $10 and only available to purchase once. Do one offer a week, they would sell buttloads of these. Also an offer where on your yearly anniversary of playing the game, you can choose one copy of any five star character available in the vault one time for $25, these would also sell like hot cakes. Even I would reopen my wallet for either of these. If they allowed the double your fun offer on each of them they would rake in even more money. The cost to them is zero except maybe some extra server space for all the new purchases. I’d bet even a few players who haven’t spent would go for one or both of these.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Maybe I’d try the developer packs minus the crappy four star that always pop up. What I’d really like to see is a series of offers that has one copy of just the top stat five star character for command, security, med etc. etc. priced at $10 and only available to purchase once. Do one offer a week, they would sell buttloads of these. Also an offer where on your yearly anniversary of playing the game, you can choose one copy of any five star character available in the vault one time for $25, these would also sell like hot cakes. Even I would reopen my wallet for either of these. If they allowed the double your fun offer on each of them they would rake in even more money. The cost to them is zero except maybe some extra server space for all the new purchases. I’d bet even a few players who haven’t spent would go for one or both of these.

Overall, sounds like a good idea. Post it again over in Make It So, will ya please.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id have to say mine would be, Armed Phillipa Georgiou, Gabriel Bell, Nexus Kirk, Locutus of Borg, Admiral Janeway, and Captain Archer (new 5 star, to keep up with the theme of releasing a new character for each DCP=Developer's Choice Pack, and to anybody who doesnt know who im talking about...
    83el291delpd.png
    Im talking about the one from the alpha/beta test era of this game, that is looooooong overdue!)

No, make it an Archer that is holding Porthos or better yet just give us Porthos. Porthos was the star of the show and the best actor in it after Jeffrey Combs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Id have to say mine would be, Armed Phillipa Georgiou, Gabriel Bell, Nexus Kirk, Locutus of Borg, Admiral Janeway, and Captain Archer (new 5 star, to keep up with the theme of releasing a new character for each DCP=Developer's Choice Pack, and to anybody who doesnt know who im talking about...
    83el291delpd.png
    Im talking about the one from the alpha/beta test era of this game, that is looooooong overdue!)

No, make it an Archer that is holding Porthos or better yet just give us Porthos. Porthos was the star of the show and the best actor in it after Jeffrey Combs.

Haha, well im game for that, however this post was devoted to who Shan and DWI would have as their options, good suggestions but id really like to know!
  • 83el291delpd.png

That Janeway art is also doing me a fascinate. Oh, hey, DB, when was the last time you have released a Janeway? 2* one?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the version of Riker from the Enterprise finale; he'd have exceptional artwork to show him in all his fat, doughy, aging glory, and be a 0* somehow, all of this intentional to show him just how disrespectful his appearance was to the entire Enterprise series.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Androids might not age, but that actor sure did.

He's just been upgrading, they're mini-bioneural gel packs coloured to look like his skin.