Home Make It So!
Options

Test did this post right - AM room wanted for starbase

A friend is having questions on how to start a thread here. I've never done one so will use this to help. Thank you for your patience!

An all purpose room for starbase? I really wanted an AM boost for voyages!

DB make it so!
~ seeking out new life

Comments

• Options
    Yes a Warp room of some kind that prolongs the duration of ones voyage. So that we can achieve the 20 hour single voyage.
  • Options
    best you can hope for is probably Voyage Tokens to extend dropped somewhere in the loot tables, or events.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I have a similar question about starting a thread.

On my profile page it just says "Please note that you will not be able to create a new discussion until your account is old enough and has reached the proper rank." which is spectacularly unhelpful as it doesn't give any clue about what those requirements are and, despite extensive searching, can't seem to find any information about it here.

Can an admin please give me a clue because I would really like to get a recruiting post up for my fleet and the mystery forum requirements are preventing that from happening.
    Cruikshanks [TBL]
    The Bovine League

"Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge." James T. Kirk
  • Options
    You need to have 2 stars to create a new discussion.
  • Options
    You need to have 2 stars to create a new discussion.

Thanks. I guess that my next question would have to be how do I get 2 stars?
    Cruikshanks [TBL]
    The Bovine League

"Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge." James T. Kirk
  • Options
    You just need to post enough. Not sure how many times, mine was a long time a go.
  • Options
    You just need to post enough. Not sure how many times, mine was a long time a go.

Thanks - I have had no response at all from 'support', which is a bit annoying, but I am grateful to other players such as yourself that can shed light on this as DB apparently has no desire to do so.
    Cruikshanks [TBL]
    The Bovine League

• Options
    Unless you put in a ticket, support probably is not there on the weekend. I see that you have your second star, so should be able to start discussions now.
  • Options
    Yes, basically I made some comments, uploaded a new profile picture and the second star magically appeared. I am now able to (and have) posted the recruitment blurb. Thanks for your help.
    Cruikshanks [TBL]
    The Bovine League

• Options
    Thanks for this information have been trying to find information as I want to post a recruitment blurb for our fleet, cheers
    jem
  • Options
    What about a "Commander's Office"? It could provide an Anti-Matter bonus to your Voyage, or decrease the Dilithium cost to save a voyage, or allow the launch of an additional Voyage.

While on the subject of Starbases: I think you should be able to assign crew to your completed rooms. Each room should have a certain crew skill needed, along with a trait, that would enable a bonus to occur (credits, merits, dilithium, etc). The crew member would have to be assigned to that room for a required amount of time to receive said bonus. Crew assigned to Starbase rooms would not be eligible for Away Missions or Voyages, and cannot be deleted from your roster.
    Drifting about on this great spinning disk we call home...
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps a Soliton Wave Generator to give Voyages a boost?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Perhaps a Soliton Wave Generator to give Voyages a boost?

Boost in the form of a Voyage Token?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...