Home The Bridge

New "auto dismiss" button

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Just noticed this, not sure if it's been discussed already or not, but this is useful for the 99% all FF pack pulls!

e55hqqlgv807.jpg
3919u3ht7fkt.jpg

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    n51e1mgw9bdk.jpg
    Lovely lol.
  • And you can individually dismissed as well just by clicking on the single portrait if you only want to airlock some of them
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s also great even if you just want one crew as the dismissed show up In your recently dismissed and you can just undo the one person.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    It’s also great even if you just want one crew as the dismissed show up In your recently dismissed and you can just undo the one person.

Aw man, I wished I'd thought of that before manually dismissing 6 of the 7 characters I got.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    it's very nice. i wish they would have it for voyages too. that's the problem for me.

Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had my heart set on a "airlock all overflow" button. It's an improvement, for sure, just wish it had been done a little differently.
  • Be careful!!!

Taking a screenshot of the ev suit Burnham and age of sail Crusher I pulled in one pack, my swipe over the screen for screenshot activated the new button and turned them both into honor!!

Luckily I did get the screen shot as they were changing here's hoping my prayers, my support ticket, is answered!!

c4qa65aduxwi.jpg
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyZee wrote: »
    Be careful!!!

Taking a screenshot of the ev suit Burnham and age of sail Crusher I pulled in one pack, my swipe over the screen for screenshot activated the new button and turned them both into honor!!

Luckily I did get the screen shot as they were changing here's hoping my prayers, my support ticket, is answered!!

c4qa65aduxwi.jpg

Are you able to reenlist them?
    edited September 2018
    Be careful!!!

c4qa65aduxwi.jpg

She should still be available in your "Reenlistment" area for dismissed crew. Shouldn't need a ticket at all ;)
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful!!!

c4qa65aduxwi.jpg

Just reclaim them from the airlock.
    ekoholauccvp.jpeg
  • Not in airlock unfortunately that was a good suggestion though
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in airlock unfortunately that was a good suggestion though

Oh man, if true that’s going to be very problematic for players and DB CS.
  • Maybe I screwed myself and waited too long they are only in there a few hours.
    Not in airlock unfortunately that was a good suggestion though

Oh man, if true that’s going to be very problematic for players and DB CS.

FWIW, I tried a few 90 credit pulls and all of them showed up in the Reenlistment area.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had my heart set on a "airlock all overflow" button. It's an improvement, for sure, just wish it had been done a little differently.

We need an animation!
    n7ti8fi8s8nc.jpg

• TonyZee wrote: »
    Maybe I screwed myself and waited too long they are only in there a few hours.

Once a crew is dismissed you have 4hs to get them back. So i assume the time was up already, thats why u didn t found anything.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Gah so embarrassing pcq4pktyrez8.jpg
  • Thank you to the wonderful people doing customer service at midnight my time!!!!o8tdftvremvg.jpg
  • Awesome! Glad that was fixed for you!
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the wonderful people doing customer service at midnight my time!!!!o8tdftvremvg.jpg

Grats, Im glad they were willing to fix it for you, it should of been easy enough to check;)