Home Engineering Room
Options

Blood Oath Dax not giving correct bonus!

Immortal Blood Oath Dax is coming up behind several 4-star Discovery crew who should be the lesser bonus this week. Or perhaps they're all set to full bonus?

Either way, something is wrong. Please get the programmers on checking their work.

Comments

• Options
    Ambassador Sarek is giving no bonus.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yes, Blood Oath Jadzia SHOULD BE at the top of the list when setting missions, and she is quite a ways down the list
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hassinator wrote: »

He is for Fed shuttle, isn't for Klingon or KCA...
  • Options
    MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Another fine mess..
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know and moving this to Engineering Room.
  • Options
    Every damned week.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortal Blood Oath Dax is coming up behind several 4-star Discovery crew who should be the lesser bonus this week. Or perhaps they're all set to full bonus?

Either way, something is wrong. Please get the programmers on checking their work.

Would you have an example for Blood Oath Dax, which other crew are you comparing to?
  • Options
    This is no longer acceptable. I spent dill to get her ready for this event. Shan...pass this on to your boss...stop doing weekly events till you have 4 or 6 in cue and they have been well tested...and please don't insult me with a we do QA testing....I have been playing to long to by that line.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Shan wrote: »

Would you have an example for Blood Oath Dax, which other crew are you comparing to?

Working on testing it now.

I think the issue may be perceptual, as her base is 507 SCI, but Stamets is 896. 896x2 = 1792, 507x3 = 1521. I think it might just be that she really **tsk tsk** as a character in game. You picked a real stat winner in that respect. Many Jadzia alts at 2x are beating her at 3x and should based on the numbers.

• Options
    SpaceWereDragonSpaceWereDragon ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Actually, Blood Oath Jadzia Dax is working properly. I made the mistake of thinking T'Kuvma was a 2x crew but he's not. He's considered an event crew.

Blood Oath Dax engineering and science is so low that even with the 3x boost, other crew still have higher stats. For example: Princess Dax, 1701 Dax, and First Officer Saru has better science stats then Blood Oath Dax even as an event crew.

Princess Dax - Sci 926 x2 = 1852
    1701 Dax - Sci 857 x2 = 1714
    Saru - Sci 854 x2 = 1708

Blood Oath Dax - Sci 507 x3 = 1521

I think that's why everyone is getting confused on Blood Oath Dax. Even though she's an event crew, her stats are still bad compared to the 2x crew.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Not receiving bonus for Ambassador Sarek. His icon says bonus, but it adds nothing. I'm comparing him to Vedek Bareil who gives the same percentage :-(
  • Options
    One of my squad leaders said the same about Amb. Sarek. I'm just starting the event now, but I'll take my squad leaders' word.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Yes. All of the secondary Discovery crew (e.g., Stamets) were coming out ahead of her. Sarek was not coming up as bonus at all in some factions.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Principia, are you able to provide a screenshot of DIsco crew coming out ahead and post it? Production's looked at the data file, and BOJ on live, and they're not seeing it.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarek not giving out the proper bonus on non-Federation missions will be hotfixed shortly.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking Sec, 757x3 for Dax puts her under TKugly (846x3) and above Stamets (639x2) which seems to jive from a numbers standpoint for what should be there for Dax.

I think she is OK at least on the Fed shuttles. Based on what's happening with Sarek, double checking the other factions would be recommended. (I'm getting so much lag its hard to do all of this in an expedient fashion)
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Hassinator wrote: »

He is for Fed shuttle, isn't for Klingon or KCA...

Confirmed, no bonus for Klingon/KCA shttles on Ambassador Sarek.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Checking Sec, 757x3 for Dax puts her under TKugly (846x3) and above Stamets (639x2) which seems to jive from a numbers standpoint for what should be there for Dax.

I think she is OK at least on the Fed shuttles. Based on what's happening with Sarek, double checking the other factions would be recommended. (I'm getting so much lag its hard to do all of this in an expedient fashion)
    Actually, Blood Oath Jadzia Dax is working properly. I made the mistake of thinking T'Kuvma was a 2x crew but he's not. He's considered an event crew.

Blood Oath Dax engineering and science is so low that even with the 3x boost, other crew still have higher stats. For example: Princess Dax, 1701 Dax, and First Officer Saru has better science stats then Blood Oath Dax even as an event crew.

Princess Dax - Sci 926 x2 = 1852
    1701 Dax - Sci 857 x2 = 1714
    Saru - Sci 854 x2 = 1708

Blood Oath Dax - Sci 507 x3 = 1521

I think that's why everyone is getting confused on Blood Oath Dax. Even though she's an event crew, her stats are still bad compared to the 2x crew.

Quoting myself since I fixed my example. I think Blood Oath Dax is fine. She's just odd with her lower stats.

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol and you didn't quote me too? I'm right above you and hurt.
    (Just yanking your chain, dude.... gotta lighten this one up as its a mess.)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    lol and you didn't quote me too? I'm right above you and hurt.
    (Just yanking your chain, dude.... gotta lighten this one up as its a mess.)

I edited my post to quote you... and I just quoted you in this post too. Double quoted :wink: