Home The Bridge

Thursday Special Offers

edited September 2018 in The Bridge
jn8ugp6zb21j.jpg
Actually gonna bite on this offer, twice too!

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got that same offer. Will spare you all the image ^_^
  • I think that's a global offer. Those are the only ones you can do more than once.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I usually bite on 10 for 10's... but lately DB hasn't thrilled me
    Maybe I'll see if they give me a Yar answer in the next 12 hours first
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Grats Zetter;) nice pulls
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    First three pulls.
    x2q2mmg2wtfw.jpg
    ho2eintrzf4k.jpg
    7uprcqhoeeyo.jpg
  • edited September 2018
    Bought the offer twice - through Facebook with no sales tax
    mn7rxfw1tb77.jpg

• Bought it twice. Not a single gold. One useful purple.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to buy once. Got 3rd star for Tango Jadzia and 4th Star for Tux Garak. Also amazingly got 6 non FF'd purples

I guess that was successful
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit at the double-offer, and am happy with my results. In 20 packs:

- 6 x 5* crew (3 additional stars, 3 new - Captain Lorian, RAF O'Brien, and The One, Lore)

- 3 x 4* crew (1 of the 5 SR I was missing, 4th copies to immortalize Trader Odo and Apollo)

- 12 useful ship schematics, which helped level up 2 ships
  • Bought twice. In 20 packs...

0 gold. A few usable 4*, (exactly one for a card I wanted), and the rest was the honor from lots and lots of airlocking. Nuts.

Message from the universe, maybe, saying 'quit spending money on a damned game on your phone'?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »
    If I didn't read this thread, I would have kept on believing it was an offer for 10x Shuttle Boosts...

5zc8f2uby99h.gif

Damnit, what have you done to me now? My wallet was supposed to stay closed...

Don’t feel too bad about it, I assumed it was also a boost offer and ignored it. However tempting a 10 for $10 may be, I intend on resisting the call of deals like these until DB properly addresses recent issues.
  • Bought it twice. Not a single gold. One useful purple.

Hey, someone with even worse luck than mine!
    Sorry about that...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got pretty lucky this time around, 20 pulls...

6x Gold. 5th star for Mobile Doc, 3rd star for Lt Cdr Jadzia, 2nd star for Mirror Bashir & EV Archer, 1st star for Benny Russel & Umpire Odo.

4x Purple. 4th Cyrus Redblock, 3rd Warship Janeway, 2nd Prisoner O'Brien & Friar Data.

Added a level to the Discovery & Terran Constellation and also schems for Kumari & Sarcophagus.
  • Bought twice, six 5* beholds that got me two new 5*s and four added stars on 5*s I already have. Lots of duplicate 4*s but I did get a few new ones to work on and I got the final stars on a couple more 4*s that completed tiers in two collections.

Funny thing was Mirror Regent Worf popped up in three of those six beholds. I didn't have him, but if I had picked him in my 1st begold I could have had him 3/5 today. Oh well, it's not like he's a great card and I feel like the options I picked were better.
  • Probably my best 10/$10 ever. I bought it twice and got 6 begolds - added stars to Delta Flyer Paris, Lt Wesley Crusher, and Admiral Necheyev, and picked up new to me Desert Philippa Georgiou, Captain Sisko, and Da Vinci. In the 4* range, I added stars to Cmdr Kelby, Prospect Burnham, Tactical Burnham, Capt Proton, Mirror Mayweather, Cmdr Uhura, and Mirror Phlox, and got new to me Arex, Friar Tuck Data, and non mirror K'Ehleyr.
  • First chance since the long-awaited Portal Update so I bought one offer - 74 crew: no golds and only one useful purple.

Merde.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Only 1 gold in 20 packs. Star 4 for fugly martok. Other 2 choices were immortalized.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing was Mirror Regent Worf popped up in three of those six beholds. I didn't have him, but if I had picked him in my 1st begold I could have had him 3/5 today. Oh well, it's not like he's a great card and I feel like the options I picked were better.

Amazing how that happens, eh? I've experienced something similar on at least 2 occasions. But, like you, in both cases I still felt I made the right choice by passing up the crew member in question.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »
    If I didn't read this thread, I would have kept on believing it was an offer for 10x Shuttle Boosts...

5zc8f2uby99h.gif

Damnit, what have you done to me now? My wallet was supposed to stay closed...

iz6ng75d2kn1.gif

Sorry lol, i thought it was as the shuttle boost special as well haha.

I was hoping it would be. I need replenishment after chasing Professor Sato

• Pulled 8 of 20 so far, 2 golds added 2nd *
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until reading Capt Ajamm's post, I was starting to think I was alone in my behavior. I bought it once, but I'll probably open them over the course of 3 days, not necessarily consecutive days either. I guess I just like to spread out the joy and/or pain over a longer period of time.
  • Bought 2x, should have stopped at 1, but can't complain too much. 1st 3 pulls all had a BeGold
    4lfnxznpp5w8.jpg
    Took Jadzia
    x7jlmkn91toh.jpg
    Took Nog
    bs9ns3z7iy1d.jpg
    Took Gowron -
    Pull number 5 was a triple Behold with all of them adding stars
    zuwcu2idufku.jpg
    After that, it was single SR drops and beholds the rest of the way but I only dismissed a total of 7 SR in 20 pulls.

• barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty lucky this time around. 20 pulls and 9 begolds.