Home Engineering Room

Special Offer "Locked"

My special offer for the crew doesn't have a purchase option, but is showing up as "locked"

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My special offer for the crew doesn't have a purchase option, but is showing up as "locked"

You have taken the usual steps of restarting the game etc I presume?
    On which platform are you?
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Thanks for the reply, rebooted, restarted my phone, I actually just got it to work when I switched off of the wifi network I was on and switched to cellular, no Idea why but that worked.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply, rebooted, restarted my phone, I actually just got it to work when I switched off of the wifi network I was on and switched to cellular, no Idea why but that worked.

Odd indeed, I am glad it worked though.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

I've had the same issue at work trying to use Amazon to pay. When I switched the tablet I was using to my phone's hotspot, everything unlocked. So there might be a firewall blocking something, possibly a needed IP.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."