Home Engineering Room
Options

Shuttle Screen Glitch

Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in Engineering Room
On Android:

I only noticed this a few hours ago. It may have started with the new update or at the start of the event.

Scrolling right, I pass by the event faction transmissions, then non-event transmissions, then factions without transmissions like normal. At the end of the row however is a copy of the Ferengi Alliance faction. Attempting to scroll back to the left results in the display jumping back to the end and getting stuck; closing the window works to restore it, but the bug persists, even after a restart.

jm9g4tveuq5j.png

qu70oz7amm7o.png

0x6wy4s8oobr.png

PS I tried opening a Ferengi transmission; the app froze while "contacting starfleet", but there was an open transmission available after restart.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had that exact issue, and the first time was many months ago. I was trying to find my post about it in the Engineering Room, but after doing numerous Google site searches, I gave up. So it's a glitch that has been around awhile. I saw it pop up a few times since the first time it occurred, but it always resolved itself eventually.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Data. Good to know.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah geez, no wonder I couldn't find it — it was on the old forums, so I was searching the wrong URL. :p

Here's my post on the topic from May 2017:

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/63192

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"