Home The Bridge

Voyage 4* Drops

edited September 2018 in The Bridge
I'm not talking about Voyage specific 4* but your regular Time Portal available 4*.

Has DB purposefully nerfed these drops so that you only 'win' cards you already have immortalised? I have not been as scientific or studious with the data as I have seen on other threads about nerfs but the last twelve 4*'s I have received from Voyages have all been airlocked due to my already having them immortalised.

Any more observations from the community?

Comments

• How many 4*’s do you have immortalize?
  • edited September 2018
    105 so I don't believe the odds are against me.
  • The more 4* you have the greater the odds of having an immortalised drop. Also the ones you have not immortalised yet may not yet be added to the portal.

I have 180 immortalised 4* so have become accustomed to using them as honor.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the odds are right in line with the 4* crew that drop in premium portal pulls. Like, V'ger, I pretty much expect both Voyages and premium pulls will give me super-rare crew that I already have immortalized. That way it's a nice surprise on the rare occasion when there's somebody who I don't yet have FF.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • edited September 2018
    This is my thinking, if i get no 4 star crew: meh, if i get an unuseable 4 star crew: sarcastic woo hoo, if i get a useable 4 star crew: jackpot!
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I have a 40% chance of getting an FF drop, about 20% getting a 'new' card (or one I've already airlocked) and 40% chance of getting an extra star (last calculation about a month ago).

This is today's run (so far)

hjrp8dkc620k.png

First star for Chief O'Brien, first star for Gabriel Bell, third star for Burnham, Yar and Rianna already FF.

Yesterday's run was good too.

qiv54j0uusqb.png

Final star for T'Mir and Chakotay, first for Ezri and Lon Suder (both have been airlocked prior) and the other three were already FF. Though I had to chuckle at Antaak.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I can't prove it, but I believe there is an algorithm that actually looks at your active crew manifest a certain percentage of the time to try to give you something you need, rather than completely RNG.

I have tracked hundreds of voyages just to track SR drops, but it would take thousands to quantify anything.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the last month I have gotten more stars for crew that needed them and my first-ever star for Kurn (and then a second a few days later). Sure, I have gotten some that were already in the freezer, which is to be expected when you have so many 4* crew as I do.