Home The Bridge

Developer Packs

I've had pretty stinking awful luck with developer packs. No Rain Robinson (10,000+ dilithium) No Gary Seven (7800 dilithium) though I FF all the 4* and Mirror Kirk.

BUT. I took a chance. I bought one pack of this weeks offer. The worst I could pull was the already FF&E Vulcan Wedding T'Pol.

Oh no! I got EV Suit Burnham! And 3rd* for Age of Sail Crusher! Which I deleted like a dummy with the new honor button. (Thank you DB CS for fixing my mistake!!)

Then, I figure, let's use the last of the dilithium for one more pack....

2nd EV Suit Burnham!

Wow! Ok!

** Faith of the Heart Restored **

Comments

• SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    The honour button should put the crew in the airlock so they can be recalled.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMM wrote: »
    The honour button should put the crew in the airlock so they can be recalled.

It does, you just have to recall in the usual time period (I think it’s 4 hours)
  • .. Yeah you can undelete them the normal way in the normal span of time. Tested with characters I would have spaced anyways
  • Yeah, I panicked then life happened. Found out about four hour rule thirty minutes too late! I never reenlisted anyone before, but that's my fault, and why I'm so happy with DBs merciful response, caveat emptor and all that.