Home The Bridge

#IDon'tRememberSmudge

It's only been 5 months. It's a funny message, though. Odd thing to celebrate with chronitons. I like it.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Reminding us DB does have a sense of humour. :)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! The original from a year ago. You, my friend, are an excellent record keeper.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! The original from a year ago. You, my friend, are an excellent record keeper.

It’s actually from a fleet mate who likes to hoard their chron. Not sure they’ve ever claim any chron from messages since they started playing.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    It’s actually from a fleet mate who likes to hoard their chron. Not sure they’ve ever claim any chron from messages since they started playing.
    I remember that wrongly sent chrons were removed. How he kept his? My certainly disappeared before claiming.
  • It may be you have too many messages saved? If you clear some then it should show up again
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    It may be you have too many messages saved? If you clear some then it should show up again
    No, I cleared it then and I had only "let's everybody get some" one besides it. I was very disappointed that I decided to save it for galaxy instead of using immediately.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    #SmudgeForever!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    So this was originally a message supposed to be sent from CS to a single person, and instead got sent to everyone?
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss that loading screen, it was the prettiest one they had.
  • Flay wrote: »
    So this was originally a message supposed to be sent from CS to a single person, and instead got sent to everyone?

Yes. Only Smudge was supposed to get 70 chronitons, but we all did.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Reminding us DB does have a sense of humour. :)

I knew that when Yar-gate started :P
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Flay wrote: »
    IIRC NOT everyone actually.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was D-day for DB.... thousands mailed them politely to say "I'm not Smudge, please take back these lovely free chronitons", me included.
    busiest day ever for the support team, lol
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Bummer Smudge didn’t get a gold back then instead of 70 chrons.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • sorinev wrote: »
    Flay wrote: »

Yes. Only Smudge was supposed to get 70 chronitons, but we all did.

I don't think so because DB doesn't use the in game email for personal messages, they use regular email. I think it was a marketing ploy and it did get everyone talking about it back then. And now. I mean, 70? lol

But regardless, it worked! :)<3<3<3

Trista
  • Next year do we get a non-canon 5* Captain Smudge card released, hopefully :)
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got that already, but it was named as "Mirror Captain Picard" by mistake.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    We got that already, but it was named as "Mirror Captain Picard" by mistake.

Dang. I hope I don’t meet Smudge in a dark alley then

• Next year do we get a non-canon 5* Captain Smudge card released, hopefully :)

*ADMIRAL Smudge!

5000 Sec, 6000 Diplo, and 4999 Com as stats.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS