Mirror Data or Honey Bare

pvtvuhh4831b.jpg

Opinions please. Can't decide.

Comments

• Options
    e59m1snxe2r0.png
    qzww39fsoryn.png

• Options
    I would take Dax here. The DIP, ENG, SCI skills put her over Data for me.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say it depends on which skill needs more help: ENG or SCI? Until you get more stars for Honey Bare she won’t be much help for both skills, just SCI. Another way to look at it is to determine which skill pairing needs to be addressed: if you’re hurting for both skills, Honey Bare is probably the better long-term choice but if it’s just ENG then Mirror Data may be better.
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I do need Eng but I don't have very good SCI either. Honestly it's probably not worth being torn over because it will take me well into my advanced years to 5 star either of them.
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I went with Honey Bare because I liked the art better of the too. I almost went with Data because a mirror version of him sounds interesting. Sisko never was in the running. Maybe someday if I get a choice between two Ferengi and Sisko then he'll have a chance.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is not Data. That is an abomination, a pretender, an impostor, a poseur... a charlatan in Data's clothing.

Blecchh. Seeing that horror still leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    That is not Data. That is an abomination, a pretender, an impostor, a poseur... a charlatan in Data's clothing.

And thus, I chose Honey Bare.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    muwoo wrote: »

Agreed. Mirror Data is probable the most badly drawn card in the game. I think it was drawn by a 5 year old!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    muwoo wrote: »

Agreed. Mirror Data is probable the most badly drawn card in the game. I think it was drawn by a 5 year old!

I wish I could draw that poorly.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    It's really sad about Data, especially considering the source material was drawn so well:

latest?cb=20170517195918

st-tngmirror-3-rev-4.jpg
  • Options
    I would say Honey was the better choice of the two
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    I would say Honey Bare was the better choice