Home The Bridge

A question about the new Dabo features

Has anyone attempted to use the free Dabo spin adwarp for the final spin? If not...Shan, is this possible? If so, running the whole board looks pretty enticing at the moment.

Comments

• Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    i have and it is cool gettin a free spin and it looks to be only one free spin
  • Ah thanks a bunch Frank! If a good gold comes up tomorrow I'm gonna have to fight the urge...
  • How much to clear the board now with the discount and a free spin at the end?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally, it's a tad over 15k DIL to clear the board. Half price makes it 7700 DIL. The final spin is 4k DIL, half is 2k DIL, so use the 'free spin' on that, and you're looking at a hair over 5k to clear a board.

Can't beat that value.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm you only get an ad-spin once per 24 hours...
    Even if it DOES appear again, you get the error message "ad-credit block by limit"
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • I didn't get my free adspin til I restarted the app: it just didn't show up. I usually leave the thing running for days so that's a very minor annoyance.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does the ad warp appear for dabo? I’ve restarted the app and don’t see any indication of it after the initial spin?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Where does the ad warp appear for dabo? I’ve restarted the app and don’t see any indication of it after the initial spin?

You have to have not used any other adwarp in any of the timeouts either (20 mins (ish) for regular warps, 1 hour for the double up ad warp, etc)
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »

You have to have not used any other adwarp in any of the timeouts either (20 mins (ish) for regular warps, 1 hour for the double up ad warp, etc)
    Yup, all that in place. I spin the 5000 (2500) credit spin, and just see the dilithium spin next. Does a button appear elsewhere? I’m on iOS.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought I had updated earlier but it never happened. Got it now.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This Dabo sale is great!
    ujt16tynujdq.png

Edit: Goofy resolution to this:
    I accidentally clicked it without thinking and got Defensive Phlox. Great! Ish. 2700 DIL for a solid crew but I'm not short on MED Gauntlet Crew.
    I should've waited till the free spin showed up. I'm an idiot.
    Free spin shows up 30 min later and I got Archer.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • AGREED!

ktjksg6f4d6e.png
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • AGREED!

ktjksg6f4d6e.png

Gratz! I know how badly you wanted her!

• AGREED!

ktjksg6f4d6e.png

Gratz! I know how badly you wanted her!

Funny, I thought I'd played it down! 😉

Thanks Althea 😁
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • I have only seen the free spin on the dabo wheel twice in the last week.