Home Engineering Room
Options

Dabo Wheel Ad Spin not available today

Anyone else experience this? All day I haven’t seen the free Ad spin for the Dabo wheel show up.

Comments

• Options
    Are you using the ads elsewhere? The dabo wheel is on the same timer.
  • Options
    Haven’t ad warped most of the day
  • Options
    Oddly, I used the ad refresh on my iPhone yesterday at some point in the morning, and still haven't gotten either of the options back. However, they're both available on my Android tablet.
  • Options
    I did not get any dobo free spin sat either. Did not use any other add bonuses after i completed my cadets in the am but free dabo nvr showed.
  • Options
    I got a free add spin as soon as it came out, but none since then. When the screen starts loading it shows a free spin but this vanishes before the screen finishes loading. I reported it and they said it was a known bug affecting some players. I have yet to hear any fix though.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I’m pretty sure you have to have not run a normal ad warp in the last 20 minutes.
    I also suspect it ties in with the double reward ad cooldown of 1hr.

Are you sure you’re meeting both criteria? Very easy to run an ad and forget you’ve done it.
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The Dabo wheel ad has an exact cooldown of 24 hours since last usage (and you can't have used another ad boost in the last 20 mins).
    Which is a pretty silly design, would be better to tie it to the Dabo wheel's fixed refresh cycle - otherwise you're getting the ad later and later after every day until you finally have to skip a day. Maybe it just doesn't work that way. Better start to write down the time you last used it!
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    KingLouieKingLouie ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I had that happen, where I didn't get the 2nd adspin the entire day, while getting other adwarps and 2x ads elsewhere in the game. When I got up the next day and happened to open Dabo before it reset, and there was the free adspin.

***EDIT***: I saw the same thing again, never getting the spin yesterday, but after reset tonight, I went to Dabo, and the free spin was there.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    I'm not getting my free spin either. The options flash up and disappear, then next time you open the Dabo wheel it doesn't show at all. Most annoying
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/