Home The Bridge

Changeling in Time Community Rewards Results

2»

Comments

• 2 Behold: Dr. Chapel last star and first star of Kalif Spock (will be handy at next week)
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Googly eyes Gowron, so 800 honor and replicator schematics.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Coffee Janeway and other assorted garbage, 800 Honor and replicator fuel.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • I got a B'Etor and finally fused a 3/3 Lursa to give another star to my Duras Sisters and a spare Lursa to rinse/repeat it.
    Also, a Viceroy to finally Immortalize him.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic Paris, already immortalised. But also a few more schematics for the Disco, so that's something.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I hate when so many schematics drop. This is when I wish there was a re-roll option :p

q49am37ey4ne.png

Why would you want to re-roll on a double gold pull?? Lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    I hate when so many schematics drop. This is when I wish there was a re-roll option :p

q49am37ey4ne.png

Why would you want to re-roll on a double gold pull??

If the emoji wasn’t enough... yes, sarcasm is hard to communicate on the internet...
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »

q49am37ey4ne.png

Why would you want to re-roll on a double gold pull??

If the emoji wasn’t enough... yes, sarcasm is hard to communicate on the internet...

I guess so... For all i know with the types of complaints/demands going on this could've meant already having both golds ff...
    ~ seeking out new life
  • hvisu4xxpuzy.gif
    Self explanatory.
  • Begold. Choice of 2nd star on AF Bashir, a new Mobile Doctor or new Captain Scott.

Took Mobile Doctor, coz since playing since week 1, it's the 1st time i've seen him in a behold!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 honor
  • 3 4* beholds. Took Warship Janeway (first copy for me), Friar Tuck Data (second copy there), and the third one was all duplicates. Pretty happy with the results.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    all honor here, that's quite a few in a row with nothing useful
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    x8s20nvuv2ho.png

Triple behold! Kurn and M113 were the only options from all nine that weren't FF...and now they are.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was happy :)w4164usykgu6.png

Nice, T'Pol will be fully fused in no time!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of schematics and honor, but it finished strong with a Bepurple and a Begold. Second star on emotion chip Data.

uax17wx4f484.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 4 star beholds. 3rd Star on danara, and 2nd star on Ruk
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmi0cfykbjo0.png

Barclay, honor & some useful schematics.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust