Home The Bridge

Crew Dismissal Option

from the announcement
"- Crew dismissal in the Time Portal: you will now be able to dismiss crew directly from the pull screen. There are 2 options available:
•• 1. Dismissal of all crew via the Dismiss Crew button
•• 2. Dismissal of a single crew. Press on the crew icon and then choose the Dismiss option."

i think it might be good to add a 3rd option. "Dismiss all except 4* & 5* crew", specifically on the premium and better 10X packs. many of us generally have all of the 2* and 3* crews, typically 9/10 of a pack. so we can either dismiss everyone and then retrieve the wanted crew from the dismissed list or dismiss everyone individually.
other wise, it is a good new feature.
DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
[FSC] Peace Keepers
Gryphon [****] Adm

Comments

• Not sure I see a need for this, the feature works just fine as is. You'd have more luck posting this in Make It So than the Bridge probably.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about that... then I airlocked the lot for 1000 honour and just re-recruited North Star Archer from the airlock screen. Easy.
  • Well I like this option especially for the merit and credit pulls. Most of the time they are totally useless and this saves time.

Maybe one option would be to allow us to dismiss everyone except one particular crew - maybe when we press that particular icon. If you get more than one useful 4 or 5 star crew, I am more than happy to put in the extra effort of dismissing the others :)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did good by giving us this option. I don’t feel the need to put an if and or but to it
  • I like the addition, although I've already made my first inadvertent use of it 😭🙈 when trying to hit continue. For the record, auto dismissed crew can be revived as always. Glad to be a cautionary tale /crash test dummy for you good folks.
  • I thought about that... then I airlocked the lot for 1000 honour and just re-recruited North Star Archer from the airlock screen. Easy.

This works like a charm.

It would be nice to add this button to the claim voyage screen.
    Captain Bubble Bobble