Home Engineering Room
Options

Dear DB, Voyages need some work

So after 4 months of saving dilithium I was ready for a very long Voyage.

Too bad the game won't cooperate.

Multiple dilemma's froze, the log won't update correctly and now the final error. I can not refresh the Voyage with one dilemma left to go after spending 10800 dilithium plus two Voyage refresh tokens.

Details in this thread here:
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11138/dilithium-the-final-frontier/p1
VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals

Comments

• Options
    I have had this problem too when I did my first 72-h-voyage. Let me guess: The remaining dilemma is one of the two Part-3-Dilemmas that drop Guinan / McCoy or Worf / Picard. You should file a CS ticket and explain the situation. From my point of view the proper compensation are the items you already collected plus the voyage elusive crew that you will miss now
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Higher Duty 3 was the last remaining Dilemma.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Last time I tried to do a long-haul and it got stuck, CS only agreed to refund me for the last refresh I had done and told me that they would not unstick it, I could only recall and get the loot that way. No apologies, no compensation or sympathy for all that time and money being spent to chase Fierce Guinan... Hopefully they will be more sympathetic and helpful for you. Good luck.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    VecVec ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    All was going well for 72hrs, 35 dilemmas, over 5000 chrons, 1k 5tar trainers, 2400 ship schematics, 2k honor, about 20 super-rare including all voyage-exclusive crew except McCoy, etc, etc until this happened, right when reaching dilemma #36, A Higer-Duty part 3: Blank voyage, stalled.